Reviews for Abstract Nonsense, the Beast Within
Mythiedew chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter please update 030
ice-princess-x chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Oh god my feels ;-; is there gonna be another chapter? Q.Q please say yes! This story has so many feels, pleeaaasseeeee update when you can
Quiet.crash chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Are you going to continue this? I honestly hope you will.
I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS.
Please, update soon. I became addicted. You write his feelings really well. The struggle England has with his tangled feelings, and America's - between his brother and England's well-being. It makes chills go down my spine every time I read it, and I must say I like to come back to this frequently. It's really good.
Otaku-Snail chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I always try to write songfics for Abstract Nonsense but bawl my eyes out halfway through. I can never handle it, because I always, always end up making my favorite character die in it. I don't know why, but I have an odd sort of fangirliness that includes me liking to torture, kill, and deprive my favorite characters in my fanfiction and fanart. Seriously. That is probably why I don't post many stories on here (another reason is that I don't really know how yet).
That's pretty sad, though. I bawled through your whole fanfiction too. I'm the bubbliest person I know and I still like sad things. I can stand to write about my favorite characters, but I can't stand to read about them without turning bright red. For some random reason. Ignore me...
InvaderPey chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
HSBDHDJSKDJEKDKKNSHH! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE UPDATE THIS PLEEEEEEEEEESE! It so good! I neeeeeeed it!
Igirisu1996 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Russia is horrible

poor england... :(

continue this please.
TheGothicSadist chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
That was amazing! Poor Canada!
TheGothicSadist chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Dude, this made tears prick at the back of my eyes. this!