Reviews for The Sheikah
Dead Moon Circus chapter 21 . 1/15
Impressive. Your writings never cease to inspire me.
I'm in the middle of this story, which is pretty different from your other one; and, this way, I appreciate two points of view, two different focuses of telling a story.
You're right, I can see your improvement through the story! I praise your skill of developing characters , situations and resolutions. I see this fan fiction started to tell us the story of a young couple, but they're getting more mature each chapter, and that's so natural and nice to read! I like all the characters in this story, even Brock... The poor guy just wants what -he believes- is the best for their sons, and even if the guy is detestable, and cannot understand pure love, he's still their father... I don't know what's going to happen next! Maybe I'll start hating him too, haha! By the way, that Earl... He's genius! Awesome character! I'm expecting so much from him, and from his predictions, as well.
I was thrilled when I realized Kafei was going to take part in this story, and the moment he called Anju: "NalĂ­"... It was magical! I searched his eyes in the Internet immediately, and when I confirmed they were red, I thought: How come I hadn't realize?! This guy is a Sheikah! Hahha!
fog the cat chapter 41 . 1/4
Just... just beautiful...
Crimson Shea chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
I can't believe it's overrrrrrrr! I want more! Well, I know that's not gonna actually happen, but I'm totally starting on your next one right away. I really loved this all the way through and its definitely one of my favourite fanfics ever. Great job on all the extra stuff too, like the OCs and the language and stuff. Before this I had never really put much thought into how Sheikah were different from Hylians.

I loved this story from beginning to end :)
Crimson Shea chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Dude. Did you really just cut it off right before Link and Sheik did /the thing/? Are you for real right now bro? I totally wanted to read about drunk Link and sober Sheik :'( *sigh* Still a great chapter, even without the Link x Sheik action :)
Crimson Shea chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Damn. May as well shoot me in the foot while you're at it.

I mean maybe it didn't help that I was listening to sad anime music while I read this and it just kinda set the mood but DUDE YOU'VE BETRAYED MY FEELS! Well I guess I'm just a masochist cuz I actually loved this chapter. Absolutely brilliant. And I'm really looking forward to reading the next one right after I post this
Crimson Shea chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I swear this is the most awkward story I've read in my life... I love it. I could barely even get past the first part without laughing my head off and then it got even more awkward when they did the do and I was just a laughing pile of fangirl.

And then Sheik had to go and friggin leave! He's such a poohead!

As always, I love it to death!
Crimson Shea chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
When I read this, I can't help but think of how Link and Sheik are pretty much exactly like Nezumi and Shion from No. 6. I really like that
Crimson Shea chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
I should be asleep right now but it's just such an amazing story I just can't stop reading and HOLY CRAP THEY DID IT!

This is just too amazing like I cannot even comprehend how somebody can't write a story the awesome! Like, get this published or something! I love it!
Crimson Shea chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
This fanfic is just taking my emotions all over the place! I love it so much!
Crimson Shea chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
You...you tricked me

I was totally expecting the whole thing to go down in this chapter and then BAM! You're such a tease ;-;

I still loved the chapter though! Great job!
Crimson Shea chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
After reading this, I swear I can die happy now. I'd just be like yup I read this I'm ready to leave this world now.

Truly amazing. I love you thank you for writing this!
Crimson Shea chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Can I just say how much I FREAKING LOVE HOW YOU'VE PORTRAYED ZELDA

And the part about Link chasing the cuccoo I almost lost it it was so adorable this is just an amazing fanfiction I love it so much!
Sasurealian chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Omg I am crying ;; this chapter was so beautiful I actually started to cry! You have seriously captured my heart with how you portray these two. I am currently fanning my face trying to stay calm xD my emotions right now lol. I seriously can't wait to do the link and sheik photoshoot now! You give me so many ideas xD
Sasurealian chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Lol how adorable. :) definitely
One of my more favorite scenes between the two boys lol.
Sasurealian chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
I really love how you made Sheik strong. Because usually shiek is the weak one of the two and this seriously makes me so happy *_* I also like how you slipped some feminine qualities into Sheik while he is still is a badass. It's so perfect! And the last scene with them falling asleep and Sheik watching over him made me squeal xD