Reviews for Red's Rainbow, Green's Sunshine
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
It's a funny story and I would like to suggest having two endings. One with Red and one with Green, just so the readers can pick the one they wanted Kari to end up with.
Microwaves chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next update! :)
6Ftunder chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I love this /

It's just been recently since I've read things about Pokemon, and I completely like your story... Guess I prefer OC characters a lot in Pokemon, and I have absolutely no idea what those 'shipping' terms they use -_-

Neh, I just want to say thank you for updating again! :D

Bye bye!
RisingS chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Hahaha that's exactly how I thought the original Elite 4 would react if they saw Red. Great story. Keep it coming!
ShallBeGone chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
That's a lot of places to visit. Hehe, you updated :) Can't wait to see what more happens. It's so funny how Kari keeps getting so flustered and annoyed with Red :)
ShallBeGone chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I like this story so far. Usually I don't get hooked on a story that I randomly pick to read; it's very rare for me. But you seem to have experience with writing and the plot is interesting, so I encourage you to please continue.

And I'm sorry that some people can be so selfish as to steal another person's work. Some people have absolutely no creativity of their own.

I can't wait to see what happens next;) Update soon