Reviews for A Moonless Vulcan Night
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I actually like this. I can imagine all of it happening too. Thank you for sharing it with us!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
LOL wow that was a great story nice work
TheAfricanAmericanQueen chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You go girl! Yes, Uhura is the prettiest girl on the Enterprise! I remember that talk about the moon that was cute that you put it in your story.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was cute! I love reading "missing scenes"! And it was so nice to see the relationship between Scotty and Uhura developed more. Nice job! Keep writing!
lahmrh chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, I liked this! I wish there was more fic focusing on Scotty and Uhura and their relationship. :)
murphycat chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I am sooo glad that you are back with the story newly checked. I still like it. Love the characterization and want to hear more about these two. One of my favorite couples. How about a Spock/Chapel story next time? LOL Another favorite couple. Good job!
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very nice characterisation here, and a very original idea for a story. It's hard to find anything new to write about but I've never seen this scenario. I found it fun to read and convincing all through. thank you for a lovely little story
KarraCaz chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Beginning of a romance? They did take it further in a later movie. Nice story, and a good way to start writing fanfic.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
GREAT rewrite! Charming piece, I've always thought Scotty and Uhura made a sweet couple.
Naithom chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sweet story! Keep it up.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very nice, Laura! When the story disappeared, I was afraid that our comments had discouraged you. I'm glad that wasn't the case and that you reposted the story minus the 'gramma' problems. I really do like this little vignette. You represented the characters well, and I like the tenderness and the gentle friendship that you showed between them. Please keep writing!