Reviews for Moonlight
Black Bankai chapter 10 . 4/29
This Story is really good and I'm guessing you had a lot of stressful things going on
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Is the third brother Mugetsu? I mean all three brothers are a part of Ichigo. Anyways, I love your story and can't wait to continue reading!
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
It was a really good story, good job.
JelloBear chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
update
Want To Fly chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Love ya stories
xldoorslx chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
you bitch. i was enjoying this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
awww but i love this story
dayanarah lee chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
hey just wanted to say I really love your stories keep up the good work! :3
Oblivia-the-Demon-Princess chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Aizen should die in a comical way cause he's an ass.
littlerocker chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
best story ever XD
Mari chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Please, continue! You have an amazing writing talent, and I love your stories :)
Bubblybubbles14 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I really like this story but I just found it I hope you haven't given up on writing cause this is a good story. The chapters could be a little longer but I like the plot please update
Semper Tardius chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
This is so cute!
sssuzuki chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh no! I love this story! And I do hope you continue! I'm happy you shared your thoughts and let us readers know what you feel cause I know some people can forget how much time goes through on to creating stories! So thank you!
Also I'm not that good at remembering or paying attention when I review on which 'author' I'm reading from so I'm sorry if I have reviewed another fic and haven't connected the two...haha I'm bad like that...TT...but I like your writing style and will be sure to read more of your fics ne!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Fist, I love this story! uh..and sorry I usually review after reading the entire thing sorta a habit, it would be realllllyyyyy awesome if you finished it 3