Reviews for Shadowrealm
Nyx's Daughter chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Hey really cool, Billy is my favorite character and i think he a Machiavelli are very funny but you know even if global warming did exist why would it be cold? Just a thought. And, no offense I say this to my best friend all the time, if your so worried about fossil fuels why do you use them? Don't mean to offend you but I get worked up about this stuff and have the time I feel like I'm discriminated against for being a Capitalist, also I'm cool with reading your story but blatantly putting your opinion out there could turn people off, even thats not what the story is about. I know I almost stopped reading Maximum Ride because of it and I love that series.
Mac'n'Dee chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Awesome! But I MISREAD one of the words and had to read it several times before I realized Billy said 'pennies', last time I read without my glasses. Ma childhood is ruined!... T.T

Virginia is pretty accurately portrayed and your version of Billy is Awzzzome(I just made that up). PLEASE CONTINUe :D
Cedargirl chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Hahaha! this chapter was pretty awesome. Billy is such a college guy. Great chapter. I felt that was pretty accurate for Dare based off of what we've seen of her.

The last chapter was really good as well. I like how you work the plot so far.

I have to say, two in one day! You are so much better about updating than I am :P
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Two in a day! Awesomeness.

I actually sort of like the idea of Billy having a crush on Dare. Nothing more then that (I vote Dee/Dare), but it's adorable.

Again, well done! Update soon!
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
WHO IS IT? *dies inside* Who...who...

Absolutely splendid! You've got a great style going-very flowing, alternately sharp and precise and just a liiiiiiiiiiitle flowery. It's really good. :)

Please update!

~Will
Cedargirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
This looks really great so far! I'm always glad to find someone else writing about my two favorite characters :)

Keep updating!
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Ooohhhhhh! Very, very good! I'm curious about Dee...oh, and Cerberus? AWESOME! :hyper: Update soon!

~Will

P.S. Will and Palamedes are awesome. *hint hint cough*
Jessica Berry chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
you just had to kill Flamel lol joking the story is great you guys it really is!
Olympias chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
The story is AWESOME! The writing is very good, just be careful of misuse of dashes, comma's, ect (Even though I am not one to talk... not very good with that stuff at the moment. Its also a little late and my Moms about to yell at me. She just cant admit to herself that im nocturnal.. _)

I also cant help but wonder where Virginia is in all of this..

I LOVE the story. PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh, I'm looking forward this! Not a whole lot of Billy and Machiavelli stories out there, I just realized. Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!

Will