Reviews for Tides of Love
RukiYuki chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
aww so cute , when are you going to update ... Please and thanks much
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
aaww beautiful story .. love it so much
JinCleeee chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to update anytime soon? ):
Update chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Heey. This has been on hiatus forever! Update PLEASE. this is the only mermaid fic I enjoy reading
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Ooh that sucks I liked this story so I'm wait for it and you :)
Cisusi chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Ooo la spicy. (Awkward choice in adjective, I know.) I enjoyed this chapter very mucho. Twas very insightful too, and it does leave me wondering. Bya-bo sounds very strict in your story, but that also leaves me wondering. I wonder things like this: "Why is Byakuya so mad at Rukia?" "Did she really run away?" "Was she just going to talk to Renji and Allison?" (All read in a stereotypical question asking voice, of course) Oh so many questions, and I better stop before I break out into song. I do it randomly, just ignore that sentence. Meh.

But again your chapter was insightful in a way that let us know a little more about Rukia and her background. I have my questions, as seen in the paragraph above. I will just have to wait *slams right fist into awaiting left hand.* I am determined to read. *Dramatic mood music plays in the background for extra effect.* Bwahaha! I shall continue on... next chapter... so yeah...

Great job, nice chapter! Keep up the awesome work :)
star133 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
My new fav story lol. Finally a good mermaid fic. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I like this chapter and I love Rukia's friends
The OMG Cat chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Nice. Whats with the Ocs name?
Cisusi chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Hmmm... *sits there with a serious look* Who could that raven be? I would guess someone like the guy who came to get Rukia from the Human world like in the anime. I can't remember his name, but he had a straw-like hat. Or it could be Aizen, when in doubt guess Aizen.

But anywhoo such a fun chapter! I love Rukia she is so naive *insert heart here* she is just adorable to read about. Afufufu and then that old lady, she was too great. She was like "Aren't you too cute" (read in my old lady voice) and Rukia breaks out her acting skills and pwnd (is this the correct usage?) Ichigo into buying the wonderful Chappy Cookies!

Great chapter, keep up the great work ! I can't wait to read more :3 (This face is so adorable)
The OMG Cat chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
XD More Please! XD
The OMG Cat chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Awwww! Your sense of humor is really good :D
The OMG Cat chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love the bit with the umbrella. Very funny. Yay IchiRuki XD Did you copy the three wishes conditions from Alladin?
WhiteSheWolf17 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Haha, I can't answer :( boo! Well, wonderful chapter and I really can't wait for the next! The plot thickens!

Aw, what happened?! The editing went wrong :( it looks like one paragraph! Ahh fix it! Hahaa okay, ooh you wrote more Silent and sending it to my email? Yay! I will read and edit it now!
B000097z chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
uh oh who is that is it her brother or Renji looking for her