Reviews for Divided
silversimon chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Interesting story. Hoping you'll still post the two chapters promised in the last AN, despite your self proclaimed lack of interest in Twilight fanfiction.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
Update god damnitt just 2 more chapters! I demand more fluff with perterXbella! Please...
niki09 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
,,Two chapters to go!,, i so hope that someday it will be real! It's amaizing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
This is so good! Hoping to see it finished!
orchidluv chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Bella is selfish in this...very very...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
Man, who writes this shit, Confucius?! Much wisdom behind a few passages in what is now my, second story of yours. A long way down, is it? That's my all time favorite fanfics and I've easily read a few hundred. Thanks for all of your hard work! -Ash Somber
(Confucious says, "man who go to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with smelly fingers".).
rissbenzo chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
when are you going to finish this story and are bella and peter going to be a couple?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Great story, so far! Love it!
momrole chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Think you'll finish this one?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Awww, it's sad that you put all this effort into this story then just up and abandoned it. I'd like to have read your take on a Peter/Bella pairing but since I don't bother with incomplete or abandoned fics...
sandra46 chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I've really enjoyed this story, so different from most. Its a shame you haven't completed it. I hope you can get some inspiration to finish it . Xx
dead girl chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
OH GOD PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
I was rather pleasantly surprised that Bella went to Shelia's house and even talked with her a little. Its true that it didn't work like she wanted to because she, like Charlie, couldn't be told the fine details, and what was actually going on. Also I liked that she called Edward, and that they're being friends is actually better than their relationship.

The comparison between Bella and Charlotte was rather startling true, but it shows how much Bella has grown and learned about herself, that she's not going to make the same mistakes again.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Yep the peace and calm never does last long. While I can understand Bella's rage at things being kept from her, and people making decisions for her, as that's all Edward ever did. I also can Peter's views. She wasn't ready for the information, hadn't grown into herself enough. I found the info that Peter is loyal to Jasper alone to be interesting.

I thoughts of Peter working for vampires as well as humans, but surprisingly the Volturi only ran through my head once. This story is getting much more intriguing.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Hurray Bella and Peter kissed! Rosalie would be pleased that Bella wasn't only doing things on Emmett's list.

I like the pattern and familiarity going on between Bella and Peter.