Reviews for Divided
winnodinno chapter 12 . 8/24
Man oh man oh,she is sure stuck in her head a lot. All that over thinking would have driven me batty
landapanda chapter 18 . 7/21
Even without an ending this story is still one of the best in the Twilight universe. I never read incomplete stories, but I didn't notice it was incomplete until a few chapters in. I'm glad I read it, it's fantastic. You've balanced humor, drama, and reality so well, this is one I'm going to have to read again and again. Thank you!
SilverontheRose chapter 18 . 5/24
This is a much deeper take on human psychology than anything else I've read in this fandom, and a pleasure to read. I do have to admit to being sad the end of the story never was written, and I rather hope that even with four years passing, someday you might return and finish it. Even so, I thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us. It's made me take a much deeper look at the original, and the chance to deepen my understanding is greatly appreciated.
tinkermist99 chapter 18 . 4/6
plz update
silversimon chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Interesting story. Hoping you'll still post the two chapters promised in the last AN, despite your self proclaimed lack of interest in Twilight fanfiction.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
Update god damnitt just 2 more chapters! I demand more fluff with perterXbella! Please...
niki09 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
,,Two chapters to go!,, i so hope that someday it will be real! It's amaizing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
This is so good! Hoping to see it finished!
orchidluv chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Bella is selfish in this...very very...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
Man, who writes this shit, Confucius?! Much wisdom behind a few passages in what is now my, second story of yours. A long way down, is it? That's my all time favorite fanfics and I've easily read a few hundred. Thanks for all of your hard work! -Ash Somber
(Confucious says, "man who go to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with smelly fingers".).
rissbenzo chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
when are you going to finish this story and are bella and peter going to be a couple?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Great story, so far! Love it!
momrole chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Think you'll finish this one?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Awww, it's sad that you put all this effort into this story then just up and abandoned it. I'd like to have read your take on a Peter/Bella pairing but since I don't bother with incomplete or abandoned fics...
sandra46 chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I've really enjoyed this story, so different from most. Its a shame you haven't completed it. I hope you can get some inspiration to finish it . Xx