Reviews for Divided
brightsparkx chapter 18 . 12/4/2019
I really hope one day we get the last few chapters to this fic cause this is a brilliant story and I would love to know how it was meant to end.
So please update this, I’m begging lol.
Roxhall1 chapter 18 . 11/8/2019
update soon please
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 18 . 10/9/2019
2 chapters to go? please I need to finish reading this story. pleaseee
readingKs chapter 18 . 6/23/2019
This story is amazing and I really wish you would finish/post the final two chapters you mentioned! Please! I want to see it come full circle to the prologue!
Missyok chapter 18 . 4/2/2019
I’ve really enjoyed this story! Any chance to get the last chapters? I looove this Peter!
Fastace2429 chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
Where are the 2 chapter's cause I am hoping for them to win and live ! Will Bella became a vampire by Peter? Please update soon!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 18 . 11/20/2018
I hope one day you finish this fic.
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
this was a great story! the only one iv'e read where peter isn't an obnoxious joker but someone with depth and a personality. i hope one day you come back with the last two chapters.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 11/10/2018
she's graduated from high school and charlie's still treating her like a child? she's old enough to get married, decides she doesn't want to and he's demanding to know what she's going to do? yes, she hurt him with the james thing, but parents need to understand that their kids have their own lives that have nothing to do with them and need to live with themselves before they can live with someone else.
Aewnaur chapter 18 . 9/22/2018
i know it isn't likely to be finished or anything but i just had to say .. WOW! this is amazing and so freaking emotional i cried like a baby during every single conversation between edward and bella.. you actually moved bella on with out making me hate either of them which is so weird lol.. your peter and bella have depth of character here that at least bella didn't in the novels .. so yeah just everything about this fic was amazing .. thank you so much!
islajune44 chapter 18 . 9/3/2018
I really hope you decide to come back and post the last 2 chapters. I love your writing style and will keep my fingers crossed for an update.
Sandra46 chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
Really enjoyed this story. Shame you haven’t finished it x
geenakmom chapter 18 . 2/6/2018
This was an amazing story. Sorry that there isn’t more.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2018
This is utterly fantastic. It has excellent plot development, character development, and doesn’t fall into the trap of most fics where there has to be something insane and dramatic every chapter—it just plots along at its own pace. I hope that you finish it, because it is truly an enjoyable read. :D
Cacau Black chapter 18 . 1/2/2018
This fic is awesome! I would like so much if you can finish it please.