Reviews for Divided
LanaLove93 chapter 18 . 4/3
OH MY GOSH AWESOME! If there's just two chapters to go why haven't you updated? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE?!
It's sad you gave up on this story and abandoned it.
Mischief101 chapter 18 . 2/8
I hope that you decide to keep writing even if it's not TwiFic. Your writing is to good to be abandoned. I hope that you post the last two chapters soon.
liza chapter 18 . 2/7
please continue! i understand you're done with fandom and your moving on but please finish this story. it's beautiful btw.
liza chapter 17 . 2/6
i get what she is doing but come on, just get bitten and get is over with. It's kind of sweet that's she wants to keep the promise to her dad but she is being just as selfish now as before. She is again causing the cullens to fight and possible get hurt/killed on her behave rather than get turned.
liza chapter 16 . 2/6
it's sooo close i can taste it! must keep reading.
liza chapter 15 . 2/6
pleeeeeze don't let it be a months before she is ready to give a relationship with peter a shot! I have been patiently waiting (which was easy since your writing/story is awesome) but I am begging you to get to the punch line.
liza chapter 14 . 2/6
the way peter and bella's relationship is growing is beautiful and hopefully it won't be long before they make a declaration of these feelings ;-)
liza chapter 13 . 2/6
awwwww, I am happy that Edward is trying to moving on and not waiting around for Bella. Thanks for being kind to him. Now lets get back to bella and peter!
liza chapter 12 . 2/6
stop teasing me! how will this end?
liza chapter 10 . 2/6
it's so cool how peter is always steps ahead of bella. This story has me wondering several things (what happened with charlotte, when bella will realize she doesn't want to be with edward but rather peter), but even though these questions are driving me crazy, each chapter is so awesome it distracts me from my anxiousness to get some answers.

looove it!
liza chapter 9 . 2/6
there are so many ideas floating around in my head about how bella and peter will finally get together, when bella will be turned, what she will tell charlie when it's time, etc.

please keeping writing this is sooo good!
liza chapter 8 . 2/6
yay! finally, bella and peter are getting to know each other. your writing is very smart in that you developing the plot but not dragging it out. although, i am cheering "kiss her, kiss her" in my head, i know i have to wait.

i keep wondering if peter has his 'gift' (knowing things/spidey sense) in this story. Does he know bella is important to him somehow?
liza chapter 7 . 2/6
i love the banter they have going on, but i am dying for them to feel a spark of attraction.

great story!
liza chapter 6 . 2/6
bella and peter being alone is sooooo much better than i expected. This chapter was awesome!