Reviews for Divided
dead girl chapter 18 . 2/10
OH GOD PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 2/9
I was rather pleasantly surprised that Bella went to Shelia's house and even talked with her a little. Its true that it didn't work like she wanted to because she, like Charlie, couldn't be told the fine details, and what was actually going on. Also I liked that she called Edward, and that they're being friends is actually better than their relationship.

The comparison between Bella and Charlotte was rather startling true, but it shows how much Bella has grown and learned about herself, that she's not going to make the same mistakes again.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 2/9
Yep the peace and calm never does last long. While I can understand Bella's rage at things being kept from her, and people making decisions for her, as that's all Edward ever did. I also can Peter's views. She wasn't ready for the information, hadn't grown into herself enough. I found the info that Peter is loyal to Jasper alone to be interesting.

I thoughts of Peter working for vampires as well as humans, but surprisingly the Volturi only ran through my head once. This story is getting much more intriguing.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 2/9
Hurray Bella and Peter kissed! Rosalie would be pleased that Bella wasn't only doing things on Emmett's list.

I like the pattern and familiarity going on between Bella and Peter.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 2/9
I like that Peter and Bella have made a truce of sorts, though all of the story telling and gossiping was hilarious!

Emmett will be so pleased to know that's Bella's doing the things on his list. I like how Peter reminded her of Charlie in the non showy giving of the camera. Her realization of what going home to Charlie really means, was really sad, almost depressing.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 2/9
Peter is rather abrasive, but he's cut right down to core of everything that's going on with Bella and inside her. Abrasive, but also insightful, not necessary a good combination.

This will definitely be interesting.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 2/9
Jasper is fantastic! I do love him!

Oh Charlie! Its rather bittersweet that e and Bella are hanging out and actually talking more than they've ever done before, The conversation with Jess was also interesting. I have wondered what it would be like if Bella hadn't sought after Edward and remained oblivious to the supernatural world. Its good though that she's not the same girl she was when Edward left, especially as this time, it is her decision.

I love how Charlie researched community college classes that Bella could take, and other reasons for her to stay.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 2/9
Awe Bella is growing up! Both in her conversation with Edward and with Charlie. Though I do like how conversation, and how she was able to tell him what was going on, with out getting him in trouble. I love how she fell asleep on the couch watching tv with Charlie.

She does need to learn how to be her own person, especially before getting back into relationship or getting married. Not doing so, just spells trouble.

Like Bella, I was surprised that Edward had taken her leaving him rather well. I was expecting him to throw a fit, but I suppose even Edward has some good parts in like. There's a saying that if you really love someone let them go, and if he/she returns, that you were meant to be.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/9
I rather like that Bella is reevaluating her life, based on what she wants, and not those around her. She's coming out of her infatuation of Edward, and is seeing that things are traveling quite fast.

I love that Alice arranged the whole sopping trip, just so Bella could talk to Jasper without Edward's prying eyes and ears. Bella just needs to talk about what she's been feeling, and Jasper's the perfect person to do that with.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/9
in the books, I rather expected that Bree was going to die given what we know of the Volturi in New Moon, but was sad to read about all the same. The Volturi had strict laws that must be followed. What bugged me though, like Bella in your story, was how none of them, not even Bella spared a thought for her after ward. I don't care that they're hundreds of years old and have seen things like this before. Life is still precious, and should mourned when it is gone.
B4bidden.Products chapter 18 . 1/16
Really enjoyed the story hope you update soon would love to see what happens next
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
I'd love to read the last two chapters 3
maddz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Please, please update!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Edward? Just... ew. That sums up my feelings about him. I wonder what goes on in SM's mind to have made up a character like him (and also like canon Bella- not cool).
eyann85 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014