Reviews for The Minor Fall The Major Lift
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Dear Raven:

"Johnlock". Have you ever reflected on how odd it is for a slash pairing to be called that? Considering, I mean, what the original John Locke had to say about "Adultery, Incest, and Sodomy" in his First Treatise on Government. ("Sins, which... cross the main intention of Nature, which willeth the increase of Mankind, and the continuation of the Species in the highest perfection, and the distinction of Families, with the Security of the Marriage Bed, as necessary thereunto.")

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This is beautiful. And it fit the song perfectly.
readingxforever chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I simply love that song... I was singing to it... I'm so lame. Anywho... brilliant story. .. Sebby was a but crazy but that's what makes him cool.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Finally saw "Reichenbach" so now I can read this. Poor Sebastian. Your touch is light but sure, and a fine job with integrating the song.
sam chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
HOLY SHIT HOW DOES THIS SONG FIT SO WELL. OMG. GO YOU. GO YOU.

i have always ALWAYS loved this song, but seriously never connected it to sherlock. wow. thank you SO MUCH for correcting that oversight :)
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is beautiful.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Leonard Cohen's original and all my favourite ships? It must be my birthday!

This was completely gorgeous. A lot of post-Reichenbach fics are quite even-tempered but this was rich and powerful, with the imagery of the piano and the vermillion lipstick. Wonderful.