Reviews for Into Your Arms
Callida chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Oh god, I'm tearing up. That was a great ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much!
Callida chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
The Imogeen-Eli coffee shop scene deserves and award. I went back and re-read it twice. The Eli-Clare I-love-you-I'm-afraid-telephone-kiss also deserves an award. Or five
Callida chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Yay for make up scenes! I just want everyone to be happy... and for Clare and Eli to live happily ever after
Callida chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Oh my god I thought this was just going to be Clare and Eli awesome sexy times but nope. There was angst, Well written angst but angst none the less.
Callida chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Oh my sweet fangirling heart. That was a great analysis of the Cake relationship, which I intellectually can understand but still makes me slightly annoyed with the Degrassi writers. Oh well, that's what amazing fan fics like this is for.
Callida chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Ugh it's so frustrating how different their relationship would have been if THIS is how she found out about Eli's health problems. Hope Clare opens up soon too! I love how you're writing the story we know and love with your own creative flair.
Callida chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Belly-button piercing Clare? You little devil. Such a great first date chapter!
Callida chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
You write a really amazing Adam. Plus the way you filled in the originally eclare-based drama is very clever too. Can't wait for more!
Callida chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Such cuteness! I especially love how differently the Clare and Bullfrog meeting was now that everything is so different. Media center was a nice touch too.
Callida chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I am super excited about this. I mean I know there's going to be issues, it's Eli and Clare for Chuck's sake, but I like the whole Tabula Rasa angle.
idk life chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
WHOOOOOAAAAAA THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I spent the passed two days reading this amazing story! Your a great writer! Keep doing it! :P :D :)
DOB16 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I LOVE IT SSOO MUCHHHHH :)
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
D'awww! That was a great ending to a great story. I really liked everything about this chapter, and, in my opinion, this entire story was some of your best work yet.
Highlights: Adam and Maya being cute and awkward and perfect. I had never really considered them, but I like how effortlessly they work in the context of this story.
Jake. You write him so well! I already love the character so much, but you are especially talented at capturing the essence of Sir Martin. I think you know him better than the writers. Anyway, it was lovely and perfect.

And, of course, you will forever and always be one of my favorite EClare writers... Maybe it's because you know firsthand what it's like to be in a healthy, loving relationship, but I really think you are able to write them as an entity better than all the other writers on here. I always get the butterflies. Another job well done! :)
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I LOVED all the little touches here! Wesley and Hannah, Connor mentioning "Ms. Nelson" AND Clare mentioning that she stole her vibrator once (thank you for a reminder that that did, indeed, happen...and I laughed even harder when Clare was like OH SHIT DID SHE GIVE IT TO ME), Jake being all sweet and brotherly, Drew and Bianca borderline having sex in the armchair and Clare being like ewwww please, and Adam being all drunk and handsy with Maya. Plus I loved Eli's line about "post-coital" and the SATs because it was such a really adorable ending after a satisfying smutty awesome )
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Alright im all caught up and read the rest! Really blame it on the DDO im always playing it when I have time and ff has sort of taken a backburner lately! Im excited that u are still writing and if u ever need any ideas I still have plenty! Anyways I loved this its great! Im also glad im not the only one who wants to see Maya and adam together! They'd be so cute! Anyways I love this it was a fresh take on the beauty of eclare! Anyways ttyl! Can't wait for the next one!