Reviews for Twisted Dark Fantasy
The Lord of Shadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter

( ・ิ‿‿・ิ)
Toby860 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i like this redo. i look forward to how this goes.
lmc9389 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good job hopefully you update soon
Insane chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
More more more ...MORE. Plz
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh ho. A rewrite hey?

I'm looking forward to this continuing.

Keep up the good work.
EliteLuther chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
27th review:
So you have already started a rewrite huh? This review was posted on dec 02 2012, 7 to 8 months after your last update which was the first chapter, quite long huh? My point is that you should update regularly to keep the momentum strong, you don't want your readers' interest to fade right? On the bright side I noticed that your writing style has sky rocketed, you aged well then hehehe... :)
the reviewer below was correct billions of years was just too much, thousands of years would have been enough. Billions of years? Humans should have evolved and became Alien-like in appearance. This is not a flame! I'm too awesome to step down to a flamer! lol. Nice chapter. Speaking of chapter I hope the next one would be much longer to make the long wait worthed.
Ricky12440 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was a really great prologue. I like the premise, and there's a decent amount of detail and description. I read one of your earlier fics, Immortal, and I have to say that your skills as a writer have improved greatly since then. I am really looking forward to reading more of this fic.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
update soon please.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice chapter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story, one problem.

The whole "Billions of years" thing is kinda bullshit, the chances of a planet much less a solar system lasting billions of years is so insanely small that for it to happen the solar system has to be the "Mary Sue" of solar systems.

It may be because people need time to forget about Naruto, but I think you're overestimating just how forgetful society can be, the amount of change required for the world to go from Naruto-verse to Avatar-verse is so large that everyone would've forgotten the Shinobi teachings and even most of their myths, legends and tales. A thousand or even ten thousand years at most, are all that would be required for a society to forget the stories completely, think about many religions that use to be "fact" in the past, such as the Ancient Greek, Pagan, Druids and others, that went from Truth Total crap, in the few thousand years(or less) since their fall from majority.
kyo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This looks like it could be a very good story if you continue it.
god of all chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
shugokage chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Interesting start I look forward to see what happpens next!