Reviews for Sour
BaubleWallflower chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
... My thoughts have been placed into several paragraphs... and onto the Internet... Good story. :) I thought it to be very well written and realistic although my mind is hazy at the moment therefore I haven't been able to comprehend it all entirely. I enjoyed this story of what I could sort out through my clouded brain and will be adding it to my favorites. Then I shall get some well needed sleep.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I actually loved the story. Is it weird I find this possible? Maybe not probable, but could've. Great job, anyway. :)
Watapon12 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
A big 'wow' for this.

This is amazingly well-written. I've felt the emotion with this fic. This is just so sad though I want to know more about the disorder. Can you tell me more about it? Thanks!

Great job!
Viyola chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story was very interesting and thoughtful! I really enjoyed reading it, even though I also don't think L was bulimic. Anyway, it was a very interesting spin, and I think all the characters stayed IC the whole time, which was totally awesome! Also you have great writing skill!
limegreenwordmachine chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was wrenching. It was almost disturbing. It was incredibly well written and in character. It made my stomach twist, but then EDs aren't pretty. One of the best things I've read in a while.
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is so... Sad. It's really late and I'm a sensitive person so pretty much crying right now. Eating disorders are such a horrible thing. I wouldn't know from first hand expierence but... It just hurts to know people go through that.

And the most tragic thing about this? It's written so well it could be a part of the anime and fit perfectly. You captured the way L thinks so perfectly. I mean not the ED thoughts but... Gah you know what I mean.

Now I'm just ranting but gosh this is so sad and amazingly written. I don't even know what to say...