Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ah, Jack. Always looking for that opportunity. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nice job, enjoyed this.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This one shot was AMAZING. I loved seeing into Jacks POV. You wrote him so well! He was snarky, and still had a part of his mind in the gutter, but he was the loving and best-friend/brother/more man that we all know and love. I love what he "saw" and how he thought... Thank you so much for writing this!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love this with Jack's perspective.
Whackydoodle chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
(Grr...I'd almost missed out on THIS story, too!) This was unbelievably ADORABLE! I must confess that I have a serious man crush on Captain Jack Harkness. How I wish we could've had more episodes with this trio.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This story is verry sweet, I love Jack's pov.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aww a Jack POV, with the added bonus of the 9th Doctor ] I loved it, Thanks.
TypewriterTardis chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love it! It's interesting that it's from Jack's point of view, because all the fics you read about Rose and the Doctor are focusing on one of those two. They never say outright that they love each other and they never really know if the other one loves them. But this one was different (in a good way)! I like how Jack talks about their attractiveness 3
greenlilies chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Jack totally would stare at their butts when walking. This is a good fic about the relationship between Rose and the Doctor from an outside viewer. I like it :3
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very nice scene! I love the Doctor making paper hats!