Reviews for Warrior of the Realms: Unleashed
jablanco chapter 1 . 3/15
Next chapter please? I like how it is going so far.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This actually seems interesting...though the pairing seems a little sad: I am personally fond of the Liu Kang/Kitana pairing, even though they never went far in the canon. Oh well, please don't bash any of 'em. And who is Naruto sided with in this? I look forward to finding out.
Absimilard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hm, so far the only thing I see is Naruto being inserted into the MK universe, nothing new beside that. Naturally, since this is a first chapter, I will keep an open mind, but the next chapter would have to be a good one. I have only two more things left to be said:

One, try to make the chapters a bit longer, since the letter to the admin board is probably longer than your own chapter.

And two, just leave the letter at your profile or something, stuff like this does not belong in regular chapters, especially, in the very first one.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Really good beginning. I cannot wait to see where this is going to go. I actually was disappointed that it ended so soon. Curse you and your often short chapters!

I didn't really spot any glaring errors, aside from the second paragraph, with the sentence fragment. Nonetheless, you might want to look it over.

Update this soon, my friend. I'm eager to see what you're going to do to the MKverse.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
The Best of Naruto chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Finally! do you have any idea how long I wanted to read a motal Kombat story from u? I hope it gets good as the story continues.
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
is this story a Harem?
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
WOW! Nice start. Is this based off of the game that came out last year? and I was wondering if you're gonna do a Power Rangers/Naruto Crossover.