Reviews for Warrior of the Realms
eggers chapter 1 . 9/5
Please update
myulander chapter 1 . 4/30
kage88 chapter 1 . 4/17
interesing idead can not await for more
issic clark chapter 1 . 4/12
Hey if u can please update this story
mattcun chapter 1 . 3/7
plz write more
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 3/2
kakakure chapter 1 . 1/28
Really good story. I really want to see what will happen with this story. It's interesting that you're following the movie plot yet added jade. Hope you update really soon!
Uchiha Angga-sama chapter 2 . 1/1
What are Naruto ability have...
lestibur chapter 2 . 1/1
i don't get it, why the same chapter again? 1.5/5 no too good
RevampedAtol chapter 2 . 1/1
Ah I really like this! Please update this story more often!
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Well this is something. I do wonder where this story will go. I mean I know that the Mortal Kombat storyline is kinda of a mess and now have been more or less rewritten with the last game. I wonder who will join with Naruto and who will stand against him. Liu-Kang is a while card really. He does have many stints of conceitedness about him being the 'chosen one' So he might not want to listen to Naruto with that hard headed Nature of his. He might be able to get Sub-Zero on his side and if he can show Scorpion that it was Quan Chi that killed his family and not Sub-Zero then he can bet both of them together and work with him. I mean this will be before he killed original Sub-Zero so the current Sub-Zero wont have any true hate so in fact he might get two Subs. But will lose the chance to get Noob since he was created from the fallen Sub.
jablanco chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Next chapter please? I like how it is going so far.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This actually seems interesting...though the pairing seems a little sad: I am personally fond of the Liu Kang/Kitana pairing, even though they never went far in the canon. Oh well, please don't bash any of 'em. And who is Naruto sided with in this? I look forward to finding out.
Absimilard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hm, so far the only thing I see is Naruto being inserted into the MK universe, nothing new beside that. Naturally, since this is a first chapter, I will keep an open mind, but the next chapter would have to be a good one. I have only two more things left to be said:

One, try to make the chapters a bit longer, since the letter to the admin board is probably longer than your own chapter.

And two, just leave the letter at your profile or something, stuff like this does not belong in regular chapters, especially, in the very first one.
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Really good beginning. I cannot wait to see where this is going to go. I actually was disappointed that it ended so soon. Curse you and your often short chapters!

I didn't really spot any glaring errors, aside from the second paragraph, with the sentence fragment. Nonetheless, you might want to look it over.

Update this soon, my friend. I'm eager to see what you're going to do to the MKverse.

Forever in the Sky,