Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
MonkD.drgn chapter 1 . 3/18
Crackship nothing, as far as I'm concerned it's cannon.
Xepher06 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Nice little touch there the end. Thanks 4 the cool story! :)
Xepher06 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Omg! *squeeing like a fangirl* LOVE IT!
Xepher06 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Lokischemeingtrouble. But is it 4 Loki or Darcy? Hm...can't wait 2 find out! .
Xepher06 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Uh! So close, so close, SO CLOSE! I want them shipped already! But will b patient.
Xepher06 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Aw! Of course lines have 2 b drawn, wish they didn't have 2 but what can u do w/a very villanous friend. Love the progress!
Xepher06 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
It's so true. I do feel sorry 4 Loki as well. I liked Darcy's choice of words. :)
Xepher06 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I just noticed that the summary says the stoy consists of drabbles...*face palm*. I never knew drabbles are this short but anyway great little chapters! On 2 read MOAR!
Xepher06 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I guess they r just going 2 b short drabbles but that's ok. I think it actually suits the story. :)
Xepher06 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Didn't think it would b that short. Hope others are not as short but am eager 2 read on! :)
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This sounds really good so far. On 2 read MOAR!
H. K. Rissing chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
NO. YOU MAY NOT DO THIS. YOU MAY NOT REDUCE ME TO SENDING TWO ALL-CAPS REVIEWS IN ONE DAY. AND YOU ALSO MAY NOT STOP WRITING THIS FIC. It made perfect and lovely and wonderful sense where you left it and your writing is SO impossibly elegant and flawless and I WANTED TO CRY BECAUSE REALLY? ONLY TEN CHAPTERS? I THINK I MAY GO SIT IN A CORNER AND TRY TO ASSESS MY FEELINGS.
ain13 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I absolutely love this story ! Gave me loads of fabulous Loki feels, it does. Well done, well done. :)
CrunchGirl123 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
The story was lovely, but those were some of the best author's notes I've ever read xD
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
:D

I would love it if u could make an extended version of this story :)

I mean...u began developing an amazing idea and then u shut us down. I'm still curious about many things :D

Though they're drabbles,so I guess that's fine :)

Do keep writing!