Reviews for Hiding In Plain Sight
MistressDarkness chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Yay! So good to see an update from you. I've missed this story. I completely understand being busy, I'm about to start student teaching during the day & taking university classes at night with a large project deciding whether or not I become a teacher mixed in. I don't know how I will find time to write :( nice update, I liked seeing the Norn's point of view. Lauren is speeding up the process by accident?! Awww, she won't be happy with herself when she figures that out. I'm sure the Norn is happy though :/ silver liquid coming out of Kenzi's veins?! Very interesting. I look forward to more!
MistressDarkness chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Awww Hale :) He needed that party as a huge pick-me-up and to know that his friends still love him no matter what. He needs that support. I'm very curious as to who is calling Lauren and why. Maybe Ni somehow got her number? She seems to be a bit MIA at the moment. Eager to see more of her and how the groups is going to deal with Kenzi's Norn injury. good job
RogueMetamorph chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
I liked it. I'm still a bit confused but I'm ready and willing for more. Please!
MistressDarkness chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
Awww, Kenzi finally told Bo. About time! I'm wondering how long it will take once season 3 begins for Kenzi to reveal that secret. I like Kenzi's rambling and how you had Bo interupt her, to show her what is truly important. Your line "Don't ever do that again" reminds me of the season 2 episode after their first battle with the Garuda when Bo tells her almost the same exact thing "Don't you ever do that to me again." It was a powerful line for me, given with a lot of emotion and I feel it has the same impact within your story. Protective Bo is awesome :) Typical Kenzi, trying to put everyone else before herself. But Bo is right, Kenzi needs help first. They're dealing with an unknown problem that could quite literally kill Kenzi at any moment :(
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Gee, such a complex fic. I am struggling to keep up but Ni seems very dangerous and yet so vulnerable.

MistressDarkness chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Ohh good update! I'm excited for the next chapter. Kenzi can't keep hiding her norn problem, and if she lies again, Ni say something. But Bo is pretty good at reading Kenzi; they know each other so well. I like Dyson's insight to Kenzi's words, how he was worried that Ni's fae form scared her and why he was upset over it. Great job per usual. I am still loving this story. Update again soon please!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Gee,how enthralling. What a unique being is Ni.

I eagerly await to see what happens next. I think Ni will be a valuable friend for Kenzi.

Silently Tearful chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
Finally we got to see what Ni was and it seems pretty awesome. Hope you update soon.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Gee, this story gives me the shivers. Poor Hale.

Can't wait fir the next Paet.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Wow! That ups the tension.

Loved the way the others left K alone with Hale. Touching.

Invisible Fae? I eagerly await your imagination on this type of Fae. LOL!

MistressDarkness chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
okay, first off, you shoulda seen how many times I reread "LYLAS" and sat here trying to figure out what it meant lol! I probably looked like a dork. I finally got it, though now I feel old for not knowing what it meant lol.

Poor Hale, he may never be able to use his siren whistle again? Was it from the frequency he emitted in the car, or was it from the wire cutting into his throat? Or a combination of both?

I love how concerned Ni is about Kenzi, how she is watching her sleep (not in a creepy sense, you wrote it well). She didn't want the message to wake up Kenzi. I think the LYLAS part is making Ni's decision harder on whether or not to tell Bo about Kenzi's condition. She sees how much Bo cares about Kenzi. I hope Ni does tell her, or makes Kenzi tell her. I can't wait to see that part between Bo & Kenzi written out and what you make the Norn's "gift" out to be.

good update, I await your next one :)
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
How sad. I hope Hale recovers.

I don't know why Ni turned K's mobile off. She will never forgive her as she cares for Hale.

Again, Dyson' contempt for L is n splay. Not impressed.

Thanks for whetting my appetite!
Peachie chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Came across this site while waiting for new recaps to post on another site. Glad I started at the back so I got to read all 15 of your chapters at one time. Don't think I could have waited for some of them so thanks for keeping it going. Really a well developed and thought out storyline. I hope you intend to continue and tell us what happens. My Hale is injured and I hope will make a recovery cause I secretly hope he and Kenzi hook up. Your story is so close to the actual plot that it's just as exciting. Maybe the writers will take some of what you have done and make it part of their story. Thanks for helping fill in the void and please, please continue.
MistressDarkness chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
YAY you updated! hmmm, seems Kenzi is just trying to come up with any excuse not to tell Bo, especially with the way she was fidgetting. I like Ni :) I look forward to your next chapter
dendra chapter 14 . 5/26/2012