Reviews for Dreams And Reality
Critic chapter 2 . 6/17
This is so fucking nasty and wrong in so many diffeent ways. Where is Jace for crying out loud. Luke would never do that. This is some messed up bullshit that you made. EEEEWWWWWW! I regret reading this. You need help if this is all you write about. Go get a therapist.
jaceloveriam chapter 2 . 5/18
This is amazing! 3
Nyja Michealis chapter 2 . 4/25
Fantastic!
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/3
I LOVED THIS! Thank you sooo much for this! I hope to see more just like it ;)
This is the best
Gryffindorgirl746 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
This pairing is in one word hot.
There is nothing else to say about it.
You're doing a good job on this, you should write more of this, just because there is not enough stories about this couple out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Luke and Clary smut is my guilty pleasure. Wonderful job. Ignore the people who don't like the pairing. They don't have to read this. Pleeease make more.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Moreee!
qwerty chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
mmmmmmmm...
hot4luke chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I have to say that I would have LOVED to had a teacher that looked like Luke. Sadly though, I was NEVER that lucky. Most teacher I had were women. So HELLZ to that NO! And any male teachers I had were dorks and old men! BLAH! But I would gladly taken a Luke! Hard NOT to fantasize about him. He's the perfect man!
Annie B chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Wow! I am shocked at how u made this work. Im more of a Malec reader and im more into fluff. But Wow... Im speechless and creeped out at how AWESOME ur writing is u go girl or boy!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
No thank you
TamaraHefner chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god. This one was awesome! Please write more Luke/Clary stuff.
Clary Garroway chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
you know that scream should of woke up clary's mom, ... but i am glad it didn't nice story i will follow you!