Reviews for We are made out of stars
Oh my god. I looooove this one!
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!
totheextraordinarykb chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
There's a reason the watch I'm wearing has a leather band with the words "There was a star danced and under that was I born" burned into it. It's probably my absolute favorite quote of all time - and definitely my favorite of Shakespeare.

This is a story that reads like a slice of heaven. Although, your writing's brilliant enough that that shouldn't surprise me every time. :)
katieupatree chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Fanfiction doesn't often make me cry, but my goodness did this story.
Every word is perfect, and so exactly how I imagine Castle and Beckett to be.
I love that you found the beauty within science (something which I think is too easily dismissed by most people).

Sorry for rambling, but I have fallen quite in love with this story.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
beachgirl1093 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
absolutely adorable :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Adorable. Sweet. Brilliant. I love it.

This made me smile like a maniac. It was lovely to read a calm, quiet, peaceful moment in their lives together. I loved the Shakespeare too.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this is adorable!:) loved it
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Sweet. I'll be so happy when they finally get there.
caskettismagic14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow this story is just absolutely gorgeous beautiful writing and descriptions and everything.I can totally see that scene happening it is just so them.I really love your writing and i just want to congratulate you on the job very well done :-)
Dmarx chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is such a conversation I could see happening...and talking about fate and such is totally something I could see Castle bringing up.
Huckaby chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
4 stars...
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amazing! it is really great!
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I keep reading this perfects little stories from Castle and my heart melts... ah.. sign.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was gorgeous, I loved it! Loved the Shakespeare especially, and just the general cuteness. Brilliant work. :D

X :D
pealee chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awww that was utterly sweet and adorable and so "them" great job!