Reviews for aitai
Rosethorngirl chapter 1 . 6/13
Love it
That's our airhead lovable genius Pascal
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This as so cute and sweet! Pascal so oblivious she is brilliant but gods XD. I really enjoyed reading this and how Fourier cried made me feel happy.
CapitalEnvy chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'm still new to the HubertxPascal pairing but what I find the most interesting about them is their unique and unrealistic odds of getting together. Your story was great, I was happy to find exactly what I was looking for when it came to this couple.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I really like how you wrote them. They're in character too which is awesome. Can't wait to go read your other stories!
Heaven's Miracle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story very much! You captured the essence of each character perfectly. Well done and bravo!
Xinliang chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aw. :D
Titou Douh chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ow that's soooo sweet ! :)

I really love Pascal/Hubert stories, especially when they're well written like yours ! :D
Chimera Eyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I may hate romance,but your writeing is AWWWWSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
dude,five year difference!But its still entertaining
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
who ever made this was a sick badword but it was entertaining
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Cool. I really like the story line for this fic.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
SQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE EEEEEE!

This is my first Graces story, and crap, LOVES it! I had to play the game a second time thru as well to catch the feelings between these two, and my third play through I actually have to say, they'd be a great couple. And this story was just amazing! And so I saw a sequel story, so I have to go read it now!
Fluffymausi-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey there, so here is your well deserved review :)

I love the idea of her being ill and Hubert rushing to her side. I was laughing so hard when she tried to change and he was so embarressed and when she forgot about her feelings :D it was sooo typical Pascal!
The kiss was awesome and that Hibert was the one initiating it, I didn't expect it :)
Fouriers reaction was understanding, she had to let her babie sister go, but I think she was happy for her and we all know that Hubert would take good care of Pascal because he is crazy about her :D
So all in all I love your story and as I mentioned in the PM, I like your writing style very much. The reader has no problem to feel the same as the character in the story and one enjoys the story much more. Your descriptions are also very good and I do hope that you will continue writing stories because the world needs more writers like you :)
Keep up your good work and have a nice day :)

Your FMC
official-trash-queen chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I cannot express the feelings I have for this...
That is all.