Reviews for Getting Physical
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 1 . 6/23
Again, this was hilarious. I'm not usually a Shakarian kind of girl, but I adore this. Garrus pretending he didn't know Shep's name was amazing. Well done!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is a thing of beauty. :)
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
D'awwww. This was cute. Your Shepard's potty mouth was pretty hilarious. Great take on Garrus and awesome writing as well.
Makisai chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awwww...How sweet this is /
Kinshula chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know when I read the title and the summary and then I saw the M rating... Well, to say the least I though this story was going in an opposite direction. But I love the physical therapy thing!
Vakarious chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This story makes me smile at you like an idiot as well :-)

It's short, but contains a lot; the dynamics between the two speaks of so much more than just this scene, and in a very natural way. And I love the way you went about the name thing. We're all hung up on those names, but to be honest, we all don't want to read some other Shepard's name there. Good solution. And obviously the first paragraphs are simply priceless.
Elantil chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hahah, I like this.

Your Shepard is not quite the Shepard that I'm used to, but I like your Shepard. Her tendency to swear so much is very... familiar to me.

I like that you left her first name unsaid, I got worried there for a moment.

It seems that I've becoming quite a fan of your stories, as I've read all three, and am following one. By the way, anonymous moose, nice pen name, wish I'd thought of it.
GreenMamba5 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
The mighty Commander Shepard has to do physical therapy. It's so real and detailed! I love it so much! And Garrus is the biggest sweetheart in the universe, even when Shepard is being cranky.

I officially love everything you write!
BlueBerryFW chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Super funny, and so cute. Can't wait for more!
servantofclio chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is great. Totally adorable, and of course he'd both help with physical therapy and be completely ruthless about it.
Almj31 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love this story, it made me smile n giggle at so many points. Awesome work!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMFG! That was just hilarious!

And cute, but hirarious as hell xD

I loved it D
Fujimiya.Kei chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You write the most uberly fantastic, delicious and appealing Garrus. And your Shepard/Vakarian interaction is to die for. Please never stop.
The Once and Future Thing chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Could this be any more amazing? I think not! Your characterization is wonderful. I've been keeping up with your Reminiscence story (I'm really quite ashamed now that I haven't taken the time to review it) and I have to say, you're really impressive! Keep up the good work (in general).

One request. Although it is not necessary for the story, I feel like if you gave us a little context/timeframe for when this little moment is taking place, my fandom-crazed brain might love you a little more.

(I've been inspired to do art based on this moment. Which sucks because... well finals.)

-TOAFT