Reviews for Baby You're My Angel
MaddyR chapter 1 . 5/9
I can't stop laughing! "Foo Foo Cuddlypoops", seriously? Hahahahaha! :,D
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/7
the real poison ivy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this sort of reminds me of a Michael&Lucifer roleplay I did once. I was Michael, and my Lucifer was being all emo and selfhating, so I created sappy!Michael. The consensus on fav line is 'You know why you were named 'Morning Star?' Because you shine brighter than the stars themselves.' And the angstyest line was, 'I know I'm a good son, but... I wish I had chosen to be a good brother.' It was AMAZING. Had soo much fun roleplaying. I was Balthazar for a while too and that was fun. I was also a feminine, crossdressing, man with a lesbian wife, and a lover named Scott. My wife also turned out to be a man, and told me I had too much dick, and too little cleavage to be her type. I was sad.. But it was an awesome roleplay/cosplay thing! So much fun.
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
if you die know that i worship the ground you walk on. i couldnt breath i was laughing so hard. dont worry gabe will protect you one he stops laughing :)
Kiss4Angelz chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
hahahhahahaha thay was epic. i LOVE Foo Foo Cuddlypoops hahahah.
Bannana Pancakes chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ohhhh you are totally gonna get smote XD No, like seriously. Stock up on the holy oil while you stilll have a corporial body! *giggles*

This was brilliant though! I really really enjoyed reading it, and your writing style is tres amusant ;D Keep up the awesomeness, and I adore your penname by the way XD Funny person!

Oh yeah, and i would give a signed review, but I don't wanna get it traced back to me by angry archangels *nods* pluss i've kinda forgotten my password *awkward face* XD

Keep up the amazingness!
Panda24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
troublemagnet chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
oh wow that was cute all dat mike's name calling. i actually liked. btw both of us cud b struck by lightning any moment. u for writing it and i for reading and loving it ;)