Reviews for Oopsie!
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 5/7
I wish this story had more. I liked it.
LolaVerdigris chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
That was lovely! Thank you for the great story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
OMG. Please more
LookingForMissWrite chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I love it, but question, what fandom are the Q's from?
A Bard With a Pen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Gosh! That was a crazy trip wow, I loved every part of this.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
you know I love Q sometimes not all the time but sometimes. Like another fanfic I've read other fandoms yeah sometimes I Like the little Perv. well done.
Titaniavs chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
OMG I loved it! At first I had a difficult time reading how Miranda & Andy were coping with their failed relationship but my oh my did it take an amazing turn! That scene between was absolute perfection...timid, reserved, loving, caring and full on passion and so so sexy! I'm still trying to recover uff!
I so wish the story could continue but you actually finished it in a great tone, great great story!
AnonBliss chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
muhaha this was sweet,funny and erotic :)
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
WOW! Good story! Can't wait for more, please.
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh, wow, this was so great! I loved how they each thought they were dreaming - so sweet!
Great job!
Avermore chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ok so I absolutely love this story and I am selfish and greedy and want a sequel like my next breath of air. Any chance of that?
AJ chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Every time I read this, I come to the end and want more! Great story, very different from most else I've read...Ill have to let my imagination continue the story
fan-rei chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i'm glad stephen getting a break. he is so often depicted as a complete jerk.
that said i'm feeling ambivalent with story... maybe if there was more to it that q playing and unrequired required love between our favorite couple.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yes Q! I really, really love that guy...
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I LOVE this story! :) I like how you wrote the love making scene sweet and sensual. I could tell that they really cared for each other, and it wasn't just about sex. You wrote it very well, and I just loved the ending- although I would love to see Andrea's reaction when Miranda tells her! :)
Awesome job!