Reviews for Marvel: Crossroads
Gak chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
some thing i forget to mention: i was surprised thay kurt wasn't in the story and the shared link creeps me out
Gak chapter 45 . 11/9/2014
Amazing story, i loved it, even if i didn't really like (spoilers ahead) peter having an artificial x-gene, i like more the idead that his DNA is 30% spider and 50% spider when he embrace THE OTHER and i'm not a fan of kitty becoming a spider, maybe one day you could do a story those ideas perhaps more shield orinted with kitty as pairing of corse.
Anyway awesome fic.
ps:I laughed so hard when deadpool said that rogue wasn't in the original draft, i don't know why.
imperator277 chapter 45 . 4/7/2014
Let me guess: "Kitty, will you marry me?" Great Story
littlemsstrawberry chapter 45 . 4/6/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Dude that first chap was amazing and I'm already hooked. ROCK ON!
AeroHybrid chapter 45 . 3/13/2014
I've read through all the chapters and this story...I don't like it...I Love It! It's Amazing! I really ship Peter and Kitty besides a lot of pairings for Spidey himself and I really loved their relationship in the Ultimate Universe (too bad those writers had to call it off...damn you Marvel writers lol)

AeroHybrid ;)
Guest chapter 45 . 1/13/2014
Wow this was a really great story. N u write like one of those big named authors. N KITTY IZ AWESOME!
Erbanana chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
This isn't my fandom, and I've leapt straight here from chapter one.

I like him. He's found a new avenue of work, and he's really happy, and he's found a super super girlfriend. He's got lots of Superhero friends now, not just one guy hanging around begging him to join in. He's stopped all civilians from being hurt or killed, WOW, and his girlfriend recovered well after one night. Pity about the property damage. I hope the city's still functioning after the disaster. Mutants have equal rights now. WELL DONE. I give you a rowd of applause, and ten out of ten for equal rights.
Erbanana chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This isn't my fandom, but I found you on a forum and found the first chapter a good read.

I like it when he rescues people, and he's got a home life, and he studies books.
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Ok now I know there is some mind control going on or this is just some really freaky AU. Captain America killing a teenage girl in cold blood? Not in a million years. Still good chappy if a little dramatic P
SixPerfections chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
WTF? Are Shield and the Avengers being mind controlled or something? They are acting like really evil douchebags. This story feels like a weird AU where the Avengers and SHIELD are just nutty with the anti mutant cool aid. But when you just accept it and dont compare it to the source material this is a fun story even though the Xenophobia is to epic proportions. I know it sounds like im bitching (and i guess i sorta am) but this story is fun and well written. So overall it gets a great score from me :)
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Ok... I like your story but there is a lot of stuff in the handling of mutants and mutant sentiments that just makes absolutely no sense. Like if the school *knew* who the mutants where in the high school and they thought they were terrorists... why weren't they quietly apprehended by the authorities? Instead announce it to the whole school and incite a student riot? Where were the cops? WTF? lol
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 45 . 9/2/2013
Aaaahhhh hahahaha man that was amazing! Loved the whole entire thing from start to finish! :D You are an amazing author and story writer! Do you do any published stuff by any chance because I would love to read them! And on that note I am going to read the other stories that you have here :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 38 . 9/2/2013
BACK! I AM BACK AND I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS TODAY! HAHAHHA DID I SAY ALREADY HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS? YES? THAT'S OK BECAUSE I'LL KEEP SAHING IT!

Nice idea to too get the Lizard back in this. Wonder if he will revert back to Connors or stay The Lizard. And if he stays the Lizard would the reptilian mind understand that Peter saved them? And I'm starting to believe the theory that there are a lot of clones of Kaine. And isn't Kaine also in the comics Spider-Girl where Peter and MJ have a daughter that gets the same powers of Peter except they were passed down to her? I remember her fighting a guy named Maine along with Darkdevil and so I was just wondering if they were one and the same? :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
FRIIIIICK I'M MAD! I can finish this in one sitting. I have to go to sleep and refuel my body for the rest of today.

I AM LOVING THIS STORY THOUGH AND YOUR IDEAS ARE AWESOME! :]