Reviews for Marvel: Crossroads
spiritedghost chapter 41 . 1/7
I could make a suggestion, but you might not like it. Still you should ask!
spiritedghost chapter 30 . 1/6
Okay I concede that I see the romance in the air and they keep getting interrupted. Since I am a guy I am telling you that is not healthy and he will blow at some point. I know for a fact that women go through the same thing. So they will both implode. Are you happy with yourself?
spiritedghost chapter 29 . 1/6
Tony should hire Maria Hill. She already hates Mutants and thinks all super humans should be registered so she would be the perfect operative and loyal to a fault. Although misguided but in this story she fits perfectly.
spiritedghost chapter 28 . 1/6
This just gets better and better.
spiritedghost chapter 27 . 1/6
Okay. Thus outs killing me. What in the name of SATAN is Logan's problem? He has had an instant dislike Ouija Peter from day one.
spiritedghost chapter 21 . 1/6
That was bloody fantastic. Perhaps you should think of writing! You are a natural. Glad to see Aunt May take the metaphoric, 'Bull by the horns' and rush in to protect her nephew. Gotta love her loyalty, in the midst of all the mish ah gosh (Hey it's a Yiddish word and I can't spell it so sound it out) that is erupting around her. (if you are having trouble with the word, substitute the word 'craziness') I love your flawless use of language to describe your fight scenes, I can actually visualize it happening as I read it. Now that is entertainment!
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 1/5
A bit viiolent don't you think? It seems, not that I mind. Your visualisation through your use of the written word is spot on. So brilliantly executed.
spiritedghost chapter 37 . 1/4
Are you speaking of prophetic abilities. Meaning being able to know what will happen in a future event? Also nice job. Not happy with how this is shaping up, but your writing is near flawless.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 1/4
That ended on a rather intense note. I really don't like this story. I could start to break it down for you and tell you with a chart and even bullet points, but I am going to tell you why I don't like this story. First it introduces an individual who could be a romantic interest for Parker. Which is something he desperately needs in his life. It would give his emotional well being a balance that he is sorely lacking. Second the young woman whom we are suppose to believe is also lacking in the romance department, it would possibly ground her as well. Everyone needs a soulmate and you are sort of pointing us in that direction. So again, I am going to lead with, I do not like this story. Rather, I Love This Story! It is brilliantly written. (I have said it before but will say it again for those people who read reviews) You are a fantastic story teller. Here is why, when I read I tend to get lost in the visualization of a story, that is if it is well written. Your stories do that for me. So again it is brilliant! I Love This Pairing! So thank you! Now as a character I myself have been known to write about would say, "Bugger off and let me read!" Now if you could somehow bring forth one or two characters from that Alternate Reality, I would love it even more! If you know of whom I speak you get a metaphorical cookie!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2015
It was a great story, but in my opinion, it winded down a bit fast.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/28/2015
This is by far one of the greatest marvel mashup stories I have ever read. This deserves so many reviews and recognition
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2015
Cock blocked by daddy logan
Burke23 chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Sweet Lord Above this got political.
Burke23 chapter 8 . 11/13/2015