Reviews for The Lucky Ones
Jenni chapter 12 . 7/8
This is like a fairy tail version of sleeping beauty! It's REALLY cute!
JGOtaku chapter 12 . 1/22
Its been 2 month... please update!
xyxyxyxy1234 chapter 12 . 1/15
author nim when will you update its been months since you promise to update? i am really looking forward to it :'(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Can't wait! Also wb!
Nexus105 chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE update soon, I have been waiting for new chapters for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long now, I really want to see what happens next, like when will lucy realise that the gray she knows now is actually the gray from her past and will they confess to each other and get married and will they have children?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Why don't they have magic?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
PLEASE make more chapters PLEASE
karlashawol11 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
I really like this story! :( :(
when are you going to update?
Please po :)
Nexus105 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Update pleeeeeaaaaaaaase. I wanna read the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Omg i love your storys! I really cant wait to read the next chap! Please dont take to long? Oh and when is gray gonna tell the truth to lucy and how will she react? Omg so excited. *jumps in glee*
Cirrusstratus chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
this story is good, i like how you write gray and lucy's relationship development. pleaseeee update ittt, i will wait for forever to read the next chapter.
Gray chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
AAHHHHH I CANT STOP READIIN NHGBVVBDNDNDNNDNSJDJSJZBDDNHEV
Gray chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
you NEED to make ANOTHER. THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ...I HAVE ATLEAST READ IT OVER 20 TIMES CUZ IT IS SOO GOOOOODDD PLLLLSSSS MAAAAKKKEEE AAAANNNOOOOTTTHHHEEERRR OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNENEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Its like lucky girl and lucky boy in different version
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2015