Reviews for Scarecrow Dementia
CryptIXeeper chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated this.
SurprisedAnal chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I really like what you're doing with Miko. Please, update soon!
The Dusk Terror chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Please update soon! I have been reading your stories, and your work interests me. So please update soon so I know what is gonna happen next!
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Please can you update this! I would really like to read more. :)
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
interesting... definitely interesting.
Jade Surro chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Cool story! WHEN ARE U GOING TO UPDATE?! What happens next!?
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Not bad more interesting then most fics I find of her doing something.
Mistress Megatron chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Please update this soon, it's wonderful. I applaud your writing ability and style and this story is exceptionally well written. It's better than candy.
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Ah, I wonder what MECH will do now that a crazed Miko is coming o find them. Will they try to kill her or use her? I can't wait to find out!
Fangirlanonymousmember16001 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
MORE! MORE! MORE! You've gotta update this soon. This is AWESOME. Love how you're doing a Mech experimentation fanfic on Miko. There's too much of this with Jack as the victim. You're writing style is superb, and the part where she's hallucinating about the eyes and the voices is a very nice touch. The technical talk about the nanites affecting her biology is also great- usually, the victim (Jack) is knocked out, and BOOM! The next chapter, he's an technorganic killing machine. What your doing here makes it sound so much more plausible- as plausible as being turned into a technorganic killing machine can be, anyway.

I just hope Silas decides not to kill her. It would be the coolest thing ever for Miko to go all cyber ninja, and end up facing the Autobots (and Jack and Rafael) in battle. But whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be good. Just pleeeaase don't become one of those writers who start a really good story, and never finishes. They're worse than scraplets. XD
medafan 53 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i think raf is the best. he is a hacker. can understand bee and is best friends with him and bee is my favorite transformer, possibly eclipsed by goldbug if he is an upgraded bee.
Airachnid-Femme chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This is very interesting. I am excited to see how it turns out. That would be really creepy to see stuff like in the 2nd chapter. I would be terrified!
Foxbear chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This is a great story you have going so far. I am surprised I missed it before.

There were a few minor grammar and spelling errors. One trick I use is to let the chapter sit for twenty-four hours after I finish it before editing.

Keep up the good work!
Foxbear chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Okay, here I am reviewing this chapter. I really would rather just read the next chapter. This is interesting.

One thing, the eyes the eyes the eyes, should really be properly capitalized and punctuated even if it can't be a perfect sentence. So -The eyes, the eyes, the eyes.-

Also the sentences in bold could use a few more periods.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Interesting start to the story.

MECH offers a plethora of storylines. The Miko twist is well played. It feels natural and not forced, just like something that would actually happen in the show.

As far as I am capable of telling grammar and sentence structure are excellent.

Paragraph structure is sound.

The plot flow is good. This chapter was satisfying and left me eagerly wanting more.

The hints and foreshadowing are well done. Making me curious but not being heavy handed.