Reviews for What You Thought You Knew
suisei no mitsukai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was very enjoyable and such a sweet story to read. I'm sad that it's over and would love to see Ami and Wufei get some more love. Great job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is lovely and magnificent! I love how you described how they fell in love!
Teeny chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
your a great writer i love it
Realms of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
At first, I didn't think this couple would work but you pulled it off so well in More to the Story and you did it once again! These two are just adorable. Let me just say, that I envy your descriptive skills. The way you painted an image of the girls' dresses were exceptional! Beautiful writing and the ending made me all puffy inside. -.-
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Her Brilliant!. I love the characterization of everyone. Was trulxy enjoyable, and yes I too believe that it could be very plausible. On grounds that Wufei respects strenght regardless and Ami-chan is very strong in her on way. I really like how you've given her the ability to attack back she doesn't just take waht people say and let it go anymore. I love hoe you turned her thought processess around. Moving on it feat. Some of my fav x-over couples ever ami-wufei, minaxtrowa and esp. Makoxquatre they all really compliment one another. And even more than that its awesome to see a x-over where Usagi actually is with Mam-kun. Thank you so much. I'd love to contribute but I suffer from inccurrable writers block and can't do x-overs to save my life. But yay for ppl like you who can kudos and das woot.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG THANK YOU! This was incredably awesome! Perfect grammar, great attention to detail and grammar! And the idea! Don't get me started c; too late!

My favorite part had to have been the beginning of this chapter, and about how Ami was thinking how awkard it is, being a senshi and having a boyfriend completely in the dark about that. We don't get too see that in the Sailor Moon manga, cause Mamoru knows and also has his own power and star. And the gundam boys are super unlikely to belive them lol so you did really good on describing this and answering it for us c:

I love Ami's personality in this, and Wufei and Ami are such an awesome couple! Both scholars and intelligant and their personalitys bring out the best in each other c: This story had most of my fav pairings c: I'm in love!

I'm glad I inspired you but I have to thank you for making this section more lively, it's with your stories that this section is still alive, we all have to do our best c: hopefully more authors will either come out of the woodwork or maybe even inspire new authors to take a stab at GW/SM and as the vets of GW/SM we'll help them improve when they do, so the section can continue! C: Thank you for your awesome work c:
JPandS chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ahah! XD As soon as I saw Ami's name in the summary I clicked into this story and hoped for Wufei's name to pop up too lol. And it did! I was too happy and suddenly reduced to a squealing fangirl lol. Needless to say, I loved this one!

Wufei is definitely a passionate person and I am so in awe of him and Ami's relationship. Plus I got to see some other pairings that I adamantly love! For instance, Rei/Duo...that, my friend is a wonderful pair. I especially loved how he remained so charming and good natured at the club where they first met and how he demanded Rei talk about her senshi business after having morning sickness. Lol, I seriously love those two. Well, I love all the pairs in this chapter and Usagi gets to stay with Mamoru! I'm definitely a fan

Anyhow, Ami's conflict about not being able to tell Wufei her big secret was very amusing and natural. I really loved the way you depicted her inner struggle for keeping something so important from someone she loves. And I loved how they met and she gave him a piece of her mind XD Then to see him so proud was just too awesome! I also love how only he can use such a petname and not be punished by it ;)

Furthermore, those two, goodness, they sure can get fiery! I was pleasantly shocked by their passion but when it comes to this pairing I believe it full-heartedly! I mean Ami is sometimes so reserved she needs to let the walls down sometimes and Wufei, well, he's just a volcano waiting to happen Anyhow before I make myself sound even more immature I'll just continue!

I basically loved this story through and through! When Ami was evaluating whether or not the boys cared more about their jobs than them and pointed out how they each contradicted their severe character flaws by allowing themselves to be close to the girls, I felt so much adoration for them! Then to find out that Wufei had known all along just who she was in secret, I laughed. lol Poor Ami had to suffer through all that turmoil just to find out he had already known!

I know this is a long-winded review ; And for that I apologize. But this pairing coupled with your superb writing style is more than enough to provoke me into an overtly excited rave XD Well done! I look forward to reading more from you!
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I loved this story and even though it was passed on Ami/Wufei I love your writing so much that I had to read it anyway.

It was a great story and I love that all along it was like I know you know that I know sort of a thing! Love it!

I love the way they met and of course Duo would be the one to start it all! I also loved that Hotaru was next, it isn't often seen in part of her personality I think people forget that she isnt this younf frail girl that she does have strength and courage since she is after all Sailor Saturn.

I eternally love you for the small moments of Trowa and Mina, even the smallest parts of them make me incredibly happy!

Can't wait for your update on More to the Story! Keep up the fantastic work.