Reviews for In My Dreams and Beyond
Asper Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is so amazing. I loved this but I kind of wanted Edward to be turned... But ah it was great, write more, your a really great writer.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
What an amazing story! Very well written and with a fresh, new plot. I really hope you decide to continue because I’m hooked!
Thank you so much for sharing.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great start !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I fell in love with your story :-D pleaaaase keep up!
mommatri chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
LOVE YOUR STORY. GREAT WRITING. PLEASE KEEP GOING ON IT. I CAN SEE SO MANY WONDERFUL WAYS THE BOYS CAN GET TOGETHER. I AM A SUCKER FOR A HEA.
sandfish chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was a true surprise. A very good and well thought out piece. So well written. Your Jasper was so believable as a vampire-his reactions and attitude towards himself, Edward and people in general. I couldn't even get mad at him for causing the avalanche in the first place. It was quite funny, actually, the thought of him entertaining himself that way;-) And while he caused and prolonged Edward's suffering, he actually did the right thing in the end. You handled his evolving emotions and thought process so nicely. Bravo! You should have been placed in the contest if not actually won it; but to be fair, I have not read the winning entries yet.

I look forward to when you do expand this story. Thank you for writing and sharing!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Your pacing was perfect. I enjoyed the POV changing and the little bit of overlap between the two perspectives.

The scene with the wolves was perfect and rather realistic. I am happy Jasper at least has expierience drinking animals because that will make it easier for him to possibly become a vegetarian when you write the sequel/expand this.

I particularly apriciated Edward's thoughts regarding Jasper. I like how he went from thinking he was dreaming to believing he was going to be taken by an angel to thinking of him as a friend.

I can't wait to see what else you have planned for these two. Thanks for writing :D

-Laura
M.33 Atris chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was fantastic from start to finish! I loved Jasper's reactions to Edward and vice versa as each tried to identify what the other was. It was great how Jasper started to care for Edward and worked through his confusion to, at the very least, save Edward.

When I got to the end all I could think to myself was 'there must be more!' If you do decide to write another I would definitely read it. If you don't, then let me say now thank you for writing this well thought out and beautiful story!
musicisdahthing chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
love it, more chapters? :D
Marie One chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Looking forward to more for more.
Wolfenmoon1313 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really enjoyed this when it was posted as an entry for Hope Springs Eternal Contest. I look forward to reading more chapters in the future.
35nanou chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
A ma première lecture, je t'ai déjà dit avoir grandement apprécié ton texte, tes personnages, ton écriture et ça serait dommage de ne pas avoir une suite à cette très belle histoire.

A bientôt.