Reviews for My Deranged Savior
awe cute awwww
Unconditionallyx000 chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
aweee bi-polar love
chucktastic chapter 83 . 11/4/2014
I thought Evie and Silas were linked. How did she survive when Silas was killed?
chucktastic chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
I don't like that Stefan always covers up his choices and actions by simplifying it down to Klaus being evil. He never owns his actions, never considers Evie's feelings. If he was honest about making selfish choices that's one thing but I hate how he hides behind saying it's the right thing to do and being self righteous. Really he's a terrible brother continually puts his happiness before Evie's. Wish she would actually see that and tell him off!
RockaRosalie chapter 93 . 12/23/2013
It was a really good story and your a very talented writer
RockaRosalie chapter 92 . 12/17/2013
Really good
You wrote Aiden and I were pretty close even though it was obvious to both of us that our father's favorite, but perhaps that was because we grew up together and were the only pure blooded hybrids in the world
Was it suppose to mean Auden was his favourite because I was a little confused
Cherry2 chapter 92 . 12/7/2013
I read the story today for the first time and finished it and I have to say...I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT! I can't wait for the sequel and I'm even more excited that it's in Clary's point of view, I'd love to see how it's like for her growing up as an Original daughter. And yes I think you should make Clary involved in a love triangle, although I think you should make her older if you do decide to do it...like 16 or 17 cause at 12 kids usually are at this stage where they just got out of the "boys have cooties" stage...so it would be unrealistic and strange if she's caught in a love triangle...so yeah that's my opinion!
Anyways, I can't wait for the sequel to finally be posted! Update Soon!
LucyRider17 chapter 92 . 12/7/2013
Please don't do another love triangle. Vampire Diaries killed it, again and again. It is really annoying. Just stick with something simple like: she thinks the dude she's betrothed is annoying as hell and hates him, but is a nice guy in the end - that's a common storyline.

Love triangles are too normal and too cliche in Vampire Diaries.
winxgirl1997 chapter 92 . 12/6/2013
I can't wait for the sequel
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 92 . 12/6/2013
If she was caught in a love triangle that would be interesting. Idk maybe Marcel somehow that would be interesting as well. Love your story's!
regrets-collect93 chapter 92 . 12/6/2013
I think you could do a love triangle with Clary. Ooh! Perhaps it could be a Petrova boy (human) and a vampire? (I know it says the Petrova line ended with Elena, but do you really think that would happen? Besides, there's no telling how many kids Nadia or her descendants had.)
WhisperedxNothingsx chapter 92 . 12/6/2013
Put Clary in a love triangle! Please! BTW, I love the direction this story has taken!