Reviews for Walking Ouran
HeartCurl23 chapter 2 . 1/3
This is a great, original story, the only down side is that it switches between present tense and past tense, making it confusing to me. I understand what's going on, and it's great, but it's a little weird for my eyes to process between "this is happening" and "this has happened"
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! It can't be over, I'm like crying. :(((( I just got sad.
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
I feel like Rain and Kotomi are the main characters, because the have a lot of parts, and they haven't died. No problem with that though :) Scarlett died 0.0 and a bunch of oth people...NOOOOOO :(
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
... O.O
RisemboolRanger chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Holy crap, did NOT see any of this coming!

First Kotomi's pregnant, then Bara has to get an abortion, now evil witch lady is trying to kill Kotomi?! Noooo Kotomi, please don't die! Your creator won't know what to do about that! D:
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The story can't end :'(
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
OH MY- GSFHBSGHJMJDGGAF I CAN'T. That was amazing.
RisemboolRanger chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Gah, sorry I haven't reviewed for a while... Life always gets hectic over Christmas -_-

Every new chapter always surprises me though! Yay for Hikaru and Kotomi finally getting it together :D That scene was just tooo cute! And poor Jun, he's definitely a very shy Romeo xD I wondered what had happened to him!

And I love the Love-Love Blanket! :D Can't wait for the next update!
Sedamentary chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
lol well Shanon won't kill Kotomi! *evil grin* I WILL! For trying to take my precious Hika-chan! She will die. and i will laugh and blame it on Shanon and Mark so Hikru doesn't get mad at me! mwhahahahahahaha!
Sedamentary chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
lol amazin like always! gosh i really like how you portray me... super dumb and all! and yesh James Bond is awesome!and also what happened to Rachel?
Sedamentary chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
lol epic! gosh Justice is so kool and bloody and devious! kool new character! can't wait for the next chapter!
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. LIKE, HAISHHZUNEVEGGEHBEH. I'm starting to like Rain, interesting story it adds to the main one! :)
And I'm just a wallflower chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I cried during this chapter! It was perfect! I love this story, and all the characters!
Sedamentary chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
so who died? post the next chaptor cuz i wanna know! I'M DIEING... of suspense!
Sedamentary chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
lol i hope ya get cake too! why ya ask? cuz such an amazin chapter definitely deserves cake!