Reviews for Lest We Forget
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Why was Alice even mentioned, when she wasn't in this at all? When Edward, the new vampire came into that assembly, why did he not recognize Bella immediately? Since he was in fact, searching for her. Then, he runs out of there, without even speaking to any of them. Why would it have taken him ninety-seven years to find her? How did he even know that he should be looking for her? Why did he not ask her how did she herself become a vampire? He answered when she asked that question but, not really. You left entirely too many questions unanswered in this, in favor of a very long lemon.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
If this 'new' vampire is her Edward, why has he not tried to find her over the years? What would possess him to stay away from her? She has lived her whole adult life in absolute pain and he has been alive this whole time. That is incredibly off putting. I'm guessing she couldn't live without him and killed herself. By the time he was under control, he went back and she was 'dead'. Ninety-seven years! Oh boy, onto chapter two, to find out why Alice would keep something this important from Bella.
davysekhon chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
You are a very very creative writer and I'm truly very much happy to read everything you write about ExB. They truly belong together and as you said fit like a glove together. So thank you once again for your perfectly beautiful and magnificent writing. Thank you. It was truly perfect and beautiful.
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
*crying crocodile tears* So...so beautiful!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Who doesn't love a happy ending? Some old grouch who wouldn't read fan fic anyway, right? This was very nice and I thank you for sharing with us!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I certainly can understand why this might make even the writer of it cry! This is heart-wrenching, pure and simple! It's every military wife's worst nightmare, come to life!
UHH chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm the story! Ya know he has to meet the in hunt see if he kills humans...There's a lot you can do. don't end it now!
starrynight chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I love the story
Great plot
BUT...
i felt it was a bit weak as in i felt there was not enough emotions or suspense. It felt to plan
None the less it was a great story
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I loved it the first chapter made me cry but they have each other forever now I loved it so good thank you
csuter chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Sweet story, I really loved it!
kitkat681 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Awww...that was sweet and lovely.

Thank you for sharing that and for the sacrifice of all those soldiers.

Mwah!
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
A very Happy Ending indeed! Aww he searched the world for her...hoping he hadn't run out of time, so very sweet...and I'm guessing Alice had something to do with Carlisle changing her...knowing her soldgier was out there somewhere looking for her! Beautiful, indeed! Maybe some day we will meet these 2 again. ;-)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMFG...97 years...could this be any more sad, lonely and heartbreaking for the poor girl? I figured since Alice didn't accompany the group, and didn't sit with them, she must have had a vision regarding Edward being the "new dude" at school! I'm dying to know HOW, WHAT HE REMEMBERS, WAS HE LOOKING FOR HER, WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING, ANOTHER WOMAN? I'm dying here with all these things I need to know...lol! I absolutely loved this story, your writing just blows me away, and leaves me wanting and begging you to write MORE! :-) Hope that laptop is up and running so you can update soon!
LilCullen454 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow I can't wait for the next chapter!
shehazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2012