Reviews for Lest We Forget
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 1 . 1/28
*crying crocodile tears* So...so beautiful!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Who doesn't love a happy ending? Some old grouch who wouldn't read fan fic anyway, right? This was very nice and I thank you for sharing with us!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I certainly can understand why this might make even the writer of it cry! This is heart-wrenching, pure and simple! It's every military wife's worst nightmare, come to life!
UHH chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm the story! Ya know he has to meet the in hunt see if he kills humans...There's a lot you can do. don't end it now!
starrynight chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I love the story
Great plot
BUT...
i felt it was a bit weak as in i felt there was not enough emotions or suspense. It felt to plan
None the less it was a great story
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I loved it the first chapter made me cry but they have each other forever now I loved it so good thank you
csuter chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Sweet story, I really loved it!
kitkat681 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Awww...that was sweet and lovely.

Thank you for sharing that and for the sacrifice of all those soldiers.

Mwah!
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
A very Happy Ending indeed! Aww he searched the world for her...hoping he hadn't run out of time, so very sweet...and I'm guessing Alice had something to do with Carlisle changing her...knowing her soldgier was out there somewhere looking for her! Beautiful, indeed! Maybe some day we will meet these 2 again. ;-)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMFG...97 years...could this be any more sad, lonely and heartbreaking for the poor girl? I figured since Alice didn't accompany the group, and didn't sit with them, she must have had a vision regarding Edward being the "new dude" at school! I'm dying to know HOW, WHAT HE REMEMBERS, WAS HE LOOKING FOR HER, WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING, ANOTHER WOMAN? I'm dying here with all these things I need to know...lol! I absolutely loved this story, your writing just blows me away, and leaves me wanting and begging you to write MORE! :-) Hope that laptop is up and running so you can update soon!
LilCullen454 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow I can't wait for the next chapter!
shehazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
We will Temember Them.

Thanks for sharing this.
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
:'( Yeah...I cried as well. Way to really capture her pain.

Desperately waiting for more.
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 1 . 4/26/2012