Reviews for With All I Have
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Even though Billy's the one that physically suffered, I feel for his team a bit more. And don't get me started on Rick. Poor guy just about broke! Great job!
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I can't remember if reviewed this on your LJ, but it can't hurt to repeat myself, right? I remember the picture and this story does it justice. You know me and h/c and especially when it's applied to Billy. I enjoyed it all the more that Billy said very little. You always do such wonderful scenes with a silent Billy! *sigh

Fave part. Though I loved it all especially the field surgery, there is just something delightful about Billy giving permission for the surgery to absolve everyone:

Billy wets his lips, his next breath stunted. "Do it," he says. "I'd rather die fighting than just letting fate have its way with me."

Michael nods, squeezing Billy's arm. "Okay," he says. "But you're not dying at all."
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome piece :) You had me right there with them :)
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...Really... REALLY..!..I really miss your Supernatural stories...Please reconsider...Thank you...k
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my. You sure do make Billy suffer and the whole team comfort so prettily!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I don't watch this show, although several people have told me I should. Your writing of this tells me I should too. Great tight writing. Like a test in how to be concise and still deliver everything a reader wants. No idea about these characters but you've drawn enough to tell me all I need. *Note to self - seek out 'Chaos'*