Reviews for Wild Heart
brilliantbritooobsessed chapter 48 . 8/31/2015
I powered through this in just a few days and I have to say I loved it. I'm interested to see what you do in the future with a sequel.
Tzarista chapter 48 . 8/16/2015
it seems unfinished and finished at the same time
but great altogether
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
Fantastically written chapter, your writing never ceases to amaze :) I love how you're able to express and covey emotions with the characters. You can feel what they are feeling, and you're great at being able to describe their emotions and find a balance between positive and negative. From Gabrielle's freedom and rejuvenation, to Xena's sadness and sense of loneliness, right back to a happier note with their gifts :) It's cool to see Xena getting better at talking, and the two will find understanding each other easier, although they've done a great job building a relationship already. Great work :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 32 . 4/4/2015
A really, really awesome chapter :D Your writing really is incredible and a joy to read. This chapter was brilliantly done, and I love the little twist that Calliisto knows about humans, as this can give her something to twist and torment Xena with, while she'll want answers and struggle to decide whether Callisto could perhaps give her the answers she wants, even though the She-Wolf hints she can be quite ruthless. That last comment to Xena made my heart break for her, it's a terrible feeling when ones own family uses harsh words against them. Even if he was saying the truth about Xena acting more human, she wants that to be a good thing as it can be both sides of her. The last scene with Gabrielle was wonderfully written as I could feel the awe and joy she felt. Amazing writing from you, as ever. Great work, I'll be catching up as soon as I can :)
dveth chapter 48 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I only had two problems with it.

Once is that Xena had no real motivation for doing many of the things she did regarding Gabrielle. Saying that the character didn't know why she was doing something is just lazy writing. The author had an idea for a plot but couldn't be bothered to actually come up with good motivations and tie things together. That said, I'm obviously happy that Xena stuck with Gabrielle.

The second is Callisto. I hate that she wasn't killed. She was the main antagonist of the story, and she was obviously banished in the first place for a reason. So why was she kept alive? Why was she welcomed into the pack when almost every single action she took throughout the course of the story hurt them? It just seems stupid.
fig-aruna chapter 48 . 5/18/2014
Holy shit. I just only very recently got into XWP, and I all about devoured this in a single sitting. You're overwhelmingly talented. I can't wait til you get something published - I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
fallenandrogyne chapter 48 . 5/4/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It's unlike anything I've ever read before. The most organic, natural love story. It's so intriguing and wonderfully written. You have quite the imaginative mind! I love how even though it's an AU you drop references that remind us we're in fact reading a Xena story. I thought the way Gabrielle was accepted by the pack and Callisto's reason for redemption were totally unexpected, which was great. Immensely looking forward to the sequel like i can't even express! Congratulations on your novel deal, you definitely deserve it! The world needs to experience the stories you have hidden away.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/22/2014
Yayy! Awesome story! :D but whyd you leave us hanging in the end?
Jinxie2013 chapter 47 . 1/28/2014
Good story. I enjoyed the journey. Truly a one of a kind.
Jinxie2013 chapter 46 . 1/28/2014
Finally beast is down!
CykeclopsFF7 chapter 48 . 1/23/2014
*sniff,sniff* I can't believe its over...Uwaaaaaaaah!

...okay, seriously, I have enjoyed reading this greatly, and I don't want to endure for the sequel...I want it now. *pout* But I suppose I'll have to wait. In the meantime, would you like to build a #$%% snowman?;)
AshWolf Forever chapter 48 . 1/19/2014
This was one of the best wolf stories I have read in a long time. I enjoyed every chapter and looked forward to each update. Thank you very much.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 48 . 1/17/2014
Damn I can honestly say I didn't see this end coming clearly Gabrielle's injury is much worse than it first seemed its like she has a high fever, to me it sounds like she has gangrene on her injury or something as its not healing and she's still very ill but that just my theory. I wonder if Xena will be forced to take her back to civilization to get her healed or if she will finally heal up and this is just a hot knock in the road. What a way to leave us hanging though and it won't be till next year that we see if Gabrielle is okay, but still I'm looking forward to it none the less. This has been an amazing story and a wonderful read, I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
CykeclopsFF7 chapter 47 . 1/11/2014
Aw...I love the way this ended. And Xena was right. She convinced me that Callisto should stay alive just like she convinced Akan. I think that shows that you used good judgement in your writing. It was nice to see the two species can get along and that a bridge was made. It was so special to see Akan tell Xena that she was like her mother. I'm glad there will be an epilogue. I will miss reading this story. Its been a great adventure. You've done a wonderful job with this. I hope that some day, Amazon will let people publish Xena fanfiction, so it can get more exposure. It deserves more exposure than its gotten. As I've said before, you're a wonderful writer. I hope that in addition to you writing your original novel, that you will take the time to do a little Xena fanfiction. I'm sure the fandom would miss you horribly. :)
CykeclopsFF7 chapter 46 . 1/11/2014
Wow! What a story twist! Poor Xena, though. I can't imagine having your life turned upside down like that in the middle of a battle. I hope Akan will sit down with her and tell her the whole truth at some point. I'm sure Xena feels betrayed. But Callisto did some manipulation there as well, I notice: Instead of being forth coming, she told Xena that she could never be a wolf and never be accepted. It may be true, but those words were meant to hurt and distract. They were not for Xena's benefit. And also, Callisto may not have directly her mother, but her actions were the cause of it. We may never know if Callisto is lying if the wolf acted on his own or not. I would hate to be Xena and have to live with those kinds of questions. At least, she has Gabrielle who she can count on to be honest with her. I wonder, if there is a sequel, if Callisto will come back...I'm sorry, but I just don't trust her. I'm kinda on Akan's side of this. I'm not one for revenge and murder, but...she just can't be trusted. :(