Reviews for A Certain Wimpy Stuntman's Maelstrom
Skull1412 chapter 25 . 7/16
Oh, hope he asks Bermuda first or else he might make a huge mistake
iReadWriteType chapter 20 . 7/16
Waaaaah! Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep main characters are awesome!

Element Trio for the win! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
?!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Kyaa!
So much lovely~

If Uni and Byakuran knew to contact Reborn on behalf of /their mother Sepira/ he'd probably jump on finding out all they're working on for her, and finding out all he can about it. And if he agrees with them enough he'd talk to Tsuna himself, and they wouldn't have to resort to such ridiculous complex measures anymore to get his cooperation.

Silly~

So happy for Tsuna and Skull!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Tsuna fought Xanxus with SCIENCE!

I am so /very/ happy.

/He won/.

/WITH SCIENCE/.

*cackles*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Cool.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
*coos*
(Both at the ending Skull/Tsuna interactions, and at Tsuna's adorable childish delight at the red balloon.)
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Hahaha, Natsu tiene un amor platónico por su Tsuna-nii CX Y el va y se enamora de Skill
NanoRabid chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
This story is pure awesome~~ Skull is my favourite character and it's sad to see how underrated he is.

Do you think you could do a lemon for this later on maybe~~? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I LOVEs Skull chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
It's almost been a year since you last updated. So I am begging you update already! *Cue tears of how awesome this fic is and how hooked I am* PLEASE!
Noya02030406 chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I can imagine child tsuna wearing a lab coat that is WAY too big for him and he has the sleeves dragging from his little arms
Skull27 chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
Please Update I can't wait until the interview chapter!
Ash196 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Oooooh ha ha I just now got that hp reference
That was slick... but now I feel like a muggle for not getting it immediately X3
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
Awesome chapter :) Update soon!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I'm surprised that Natsu isn't afraid of Tsuna, considering he choked him in his younger years.