Reviews for A Certain Wimpy Stuntman's Maelstrom
So much lovely~

If Uni and Byakuran knew to contact Reborn on behalf of /their mother Sepira/ he'd probably jump on finding out all they're working on for her, and finding out all he can about it. And if he agrees with them enough he'd talk to Tsuna himself, and they wouldn't have to resort to such ridiculous complex measures anymore to get his cooperation.

So happy for Tsuna and Skull!
Tsuna fought Xanxus with SCIENCE!

I am so /very/ happy.

/He won/.

(Both at the ending Skull/Tsuna interactions, and at Tsuna's adorable childish delight at the red balloon.)
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 6/16
Hahaha, Natsu tiene un amor platónico por su Tsuna-nii CX Y el va y se enamora de Skill
NanoRabid chapter 10 . 6/7
This story is pure awesome~~ Skull is my favourite character and it's sad to see how underrated he is.

Do you think you could do a lemon for this later on maybe~~? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I LOVEs Skull chapter 25 . 5/24
It's almost been a year since you last updated. So I am begging you update already! *Cue tears of how awesome this fic is and how hooked I am* PLEASE!
Zero02030406 chapter 2 . 5/15
I can imagine child tsuna wearing a lab coat that is WAY too big for him and he has the sleeves dragging from his little arms
Skull27 chapter 25 . 4/26
Please Update I can't wait until the interview chapter!
Ash196 chapter 4 . 1/14
Oooooh ha ha I just now got that hp reference
That was slick... but now I feel like a muggle for not getting it immediately X3
Mazura chapter 25 . 1/1
Awesome chapter :) Update soon!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I'm surprised that Natsu isn't afraid of Tsuna, considering he choked him in his younger years.
DragonSlayer412 chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
*breathing intensifies* I just... THE FEELS. 1. I can't wait to see what happens w/ Sepira, Byakuran, and Uni. I'm confused- I thought Aria was Luce and her hubbys daughter?! is the relation of Checkerface in this?! 3. And will you be having a wedding scene between Tunafish and Skull?
Timeless Writing chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
Oh, wow! This is really interesting! Please continue to update! I'm intrigued and want to see what happens next! n_n