Reviews for Gay, Straight, or Taken?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. This story was great
Syulai chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Hi , I love the plot of the story but I really dislike how you portrayed Usagi, she's such a lovable girl and yet you've only showed all her bad side and none of her charm. It's horrible..
jessicanicoleharp chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I'm sorry, but I HATED how you portrayed Usagi. You made it seem like she had no good qualities at all. You only showed her bad qualities, and then played up on them like that's all she is. I thought the story was fun and cute. And your writing is great, but I just couldn't stand how you portrayed Usagi. It was awful.
moon kitty chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Geez! Hahahahehehe! And actually michiru is not a gay but still love this story
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
A bt of concrit. May I?

Next time, try to add more emotion. Frankly, this still read rather like a script. How were the girls truly feeling inside? Were Naru and Michiru afraid they'd blow their cover? Was Usagi truly dense this whole time? And What was Mamoru thinking during the times he was with all three girls? Try to remember the five senses as well while writing. They can help with physical description as well.

As for the little A/N at the end, saying your thanks. That's against the rules. It would be better suited for your profile, in which case, a note can be added to your summary, to check out your profile.

All in all, this was rather cute. I thought most of the scenes were funny. I'll keep an eye out for more from you, with more concrit in the future.

-Luna, Constructive Criticism Guild
2worlds1girl chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Awww!Cute story! You had me cracking up at the part where Usagi was dancing with Mamoru,though.
mangamania chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
aw i'm sad it's over! i was hoping for some romance between mamoru and usagi.
Brizzy chapter 5 . 5/7/2012

of the vacation?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~:-)
ShadyAristocrat chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I really liked it :) Don't know how he's going to survive his vacation with Usagi though xD Probably won't be easy at first
petiyaka chapter 5 . 5/7/2012

Not sure the price was worthing spending his vacations with Usagi. XD

It was pretty good! Thanks for making my day!
nickybluejess chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Not bad, glad that Mamoru and Usagi are going on vacation. Maybe you should write one more chapter about the experience they had together while on that awesome vacation. _ Great job on this story by the way.
petiyaka chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
i am disappointed on Michiru. She doesn't lie pretty easily.

Mamoru will win. I bet. ;)
nickybluejess chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Can't wait to see how the ending is going to turn out. In every chapter Serena cracks me up, and this time Michiru almost got caught. Hopefully Darien will all the girls right. _
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Great chapter! Oh I can't wait to see what happens!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 3 . 5/4/2012