Reviews for Between heaven and earth
Glory Bee chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Despite the sadness of Gil-galad's tragic death, I found the romance between Elrond and Celebrian to be very sweet. I loved how you wrote Glorfindel and Gl-galad especially and it was nice to see a fic where Galadriel and Celeborn supported the marriage of Elrond and Celebrian. :)
Nemis chapter 12 . 8/5/2002
Aaaw, cuteness... *swoons at the mere cuddly-ness of this chapter*
Nemis chapter 11 . 7/27/2002
Finally! Yay! *does silly dance*
Leandra Wynn chapter 9 . 6/8/2002
very cool fic. i like the way you portrayed celebrian. i always imagined her as aloof and distance, but you managed to put some liveliness and humanity (for lack of a better word) into her. i hope there is more to come. how far will this fic go before it overlaps with the stranger? and, just a thought here, why was it that glorifindel doesn't know about his future with elenrana when he remembers other things? was it because mandos' kept him from knowning that?
Nemis chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
Heehee... I like this very much... *g*
Nemis chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
Very good, but one thing: Galadriel and Celebrían had already left Eregion (somewhere between 1350 and 1400) when Sauron (who was called Annatar at that time) made his pact with Celebrimbor and the other smith's or the city... (though Celeborn refused to go and stayed a while longer)
Lessa-Lanta chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
Absolutely wonderful story, you have great style. Please do continue.
Clarenova chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
YAYAYAYAYYAY! Glory!
Morwen not logged in chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
I like this one. You have a good writing style, respect canon, and write a very fine story.

Only one thing: you have created a mini-Balrog by misspelling Celebrimbor...

I'll have to pass Celebrimdor on to OFUM...
Airegalad chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How cool! I want to know what happens!

*AW*