Reviews for Seen and Hidden
InkWoven chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
Short and sweet. Loved it. Very well done. Keep it up!

InkWoven
InkWoven chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Ah this is wonderful! I loved the reveal. It was very original and you filled any potential gaps. Although, so far, my favorite chapter is the one written in the second person perspective. That was a great use of symbolism. Well done! I'm looking forward to more! Keep it up!

InkWoven
rmatri540 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Cool. I can't wait to read the part where Merlin proves himself to the knights. It will be great. Keep up the great writing. Update soon
Misyel chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
I want to read where Merlin will be hurt more than right now..
I don't know why..
But it seems the best...

And i want to read where Arthur sees it with his own eyes..
The beloved one, hurt by evil magic..
Update still
Lady Willamina chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
That ia an interesting idea - Merlin using his magic to suffuse Arthurnand show him all he has done for him. It could backfire though if Arthur perceives it as being brainwashed or enchanted or something. In think Uther would jump to such negative conclusions, but I hope Arthur knows Merlin enough to think about it all.
ruby890 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Aww
ruby890 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Nice.
ruby890 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Can't wait for the update.
saroura92 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
a warlock not a sorcerer. hhhhh and i love the way Marlin said it hhhh
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
You better not leave us hanging long on that cliffhanger! Grrrrr. ;)

Now it gets exciting. I hope Merlin's demonstration of sorcery is awesome.
chocolatecake1 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Yay, reveal! Can't wait to read the reaction :•)
Hiphuggers2 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! I hope Arthur and the knights are going to take it well! Please write more!
Leanora chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Another great chapter! You have a really good sense of writing!
Lady Willamina chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I agree, Arthur needs to know. But I fear all the betrayal he's suffered in the past will adversely effect his judgement.
Perhaps he needs to tell a few other people first; people he knows will back him unconditionally? Anyway, good luck.
Lady Willamina chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
This episode seemed totally canon; bumbling Merlin, Gaius carefully choosing his words and Arthur being so close to the truth but at the same time so far away!
There's only one more step BUT it's the biggest leap imaginable.