Reviews for Incident Report
SparrowTheThird chapter 9 . 5/11
I. Need. MOAR
HenDen chapter 1 . 3/27
All I can say is that this first chapter is a masterpiece. Great writing. LMAO!
FliscentFiretail chapter 9 . 3/10
I love coming back to reread this fic, thank you for the wonderful story! it's cheered me up many times over the years
Pitiful-Pretzel chapter 1 . 3/3
this mf bonolomokgalapa, stfu
bonolomokgalapa chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarrisa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . .
My apologies
yochan123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
Lol
zeonista13 chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
This story was crazy wild when it was only 4 chapters long or so. You have exceeded your crazy limits twice over since! Please keep going on it, as Kurama as a major plot element character really doesn't happen much. And this is the only story I know of right now that has Naruto with a genin team. I'll say it again, Kishi-sensei should've given Naruto a genin team. Action comedy gold!
Uday Sra chapter 9 . 11/17/2020
Awesome
fishebake chapter 9 . 11/8/2020
I know it's been a couple years, but I finally sat down and reread this and I've been giggling and sometimes just straight up laughing out loud the entire time. Sakura as Tobirama's reincarnation? *chef kiss* perfection. I love this story so much. I hope you update one day, but if you don't, just know I've had a blast with this, and I hope your book publishing went well!
Elizabeth loines chapter 9 . 11/7/2020
Please update
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
Naruto, as a sage, has perfect chakra control.
SirenOfTheDarkSeas chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
Oh my god this is hilarious
Reveri chapter 4 . 10/23/2020
Im SCREAMING LMAOOOOOO THOSE KIDS WOULD HAVE THE WORST CASE OF CHRYSOPHOBIA EVER
Reveri chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
ah yes, ramen. food for the gods.
Reveri chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
i cackled so much reading this, and it's only the first chapter! wonderful
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »