Reviews for Meant to be
Nerdyfangirl chapter 10 . 10/29
When will the next chapter be posted
Fugacity chapter 10 . 10/17
Rather sad that the author quit writing - but considering how it's been since this last chapter was posted, I think we can safely assume the story has been abandoned.
Jarvis Porter chapter 10 . 10/6
AMAZING!
Please tell me there is another chapter coming!
Please write another chapter! I really love the little moments between harry and Ginny so can you do more of that? You're such a good writer!
Isabella H chapter 10 . 8/31/2018
Please please pleaseeeeeee keep writing
gymnastar101 chapter 10 . 6/7/2018
Really cool! I like the way that the character's personalities are a little different. Also, when you make a new chapter could you add Malfoy in it since he was getting interesting? Thanks!
A Person chapter 10 . 2/17/2018
I really liked this chapter! I mean, there were a few typos that could be edited, but it was still really nice!
Jewels46 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
For merlin’s Sake! Let them kiss already. This has to be one of the most awkwardly written relationships going. I’m a Harry/Ginny shipper. I love them together. They have feelings for each other. They both know that. They can both tell the other wants to take things further from the expressions on their faces. Hermione, even alluded to it. Get on with it already! Let them be happy and put me, Harry and Ginny out of our misery already.
Chandrima Halder chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
Please make more! I just love reading these stories . Pleas
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
I love this it's soooooo cute
Potterlover chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
Hi. This story is SOO amazing but it is 2017 now and chapter 11 is still not showing. I am saying this because I need more of this story!
carligwilliams chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
I nearly died laughing when Dudley's face showed up: WOW. JUST WOW.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
UPDATE!
Madison chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
The moment hermione walk in... Priceless! I couldn't stop laughing. Please continue your siries.