Reviews for A Lost, Little Spix's Macaw
Kraft58 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Omg, I am 24, I will not cry, I must not cry, I can not cry... ah who am I kidding :'(

This was one of the sadder stories I've read on the site. I especially like the added effect of putting in "Love You Forever" that was one of the books my step-father used to read to me right after dad took off, and right before my stepdad died in 2003. So many nastalgic memories. Now I've got another memory to go along with that song/poem, and book. Thank you, Bryce.

You never stop amazing me :)
FJNB ASU chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
YOU ARE A MOTHERF CKER BRYCE, YOU KILLED BLU AND JEWEL!

Sorry, good character dying all over again, but this time multiplied by 2

I sobbed, dont call me gay for that, also watched on Youtube how Gary "Roach" Sanderson and Simon "Ghost" Riley died. Shepard just burned them alive!

Now thay are in a better place with all the good characters from stories, ready to share their histories.
The Feather of Pepa chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh my god... That was one of the saddest Candice I've read. It brought tears to my eyes.

Tears especially dribbled down my face when she sang 'I Love You Forever.' My mother used to sing that to me when I was little, and she read the bedtime book as well. I would always fall asleep to it...

Thank you. You've delivered a beautiful yet agonizing tale... I hope that you'll continue to catch the characters' emotions, and describe what pain they endured...
4The Spade-Heart chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Okay... at first I was like ''Cool a new story from Alex! Let's see''

2o minutes later...

I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry... I almost cried.

This (not so) little one-shot was... well, in a word... AWESOME!

At first I thought that maniac bird was Scarlet, but I was wrong.

You got the character's personality well, the drama was also very well written. And why I didn't cry? I've read a lot heart-breaking stories in this site. I guess I'm getting use to those. But thanks for trying! :)

Thanks for this amazing story. It (almost) broke my heart.

Oh, is this continuation for an Tales of an eagle? Can you answer in your next chapter please?

Peace out!