Reviews for The Bride of the Desert
SeverusPrince101 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I just want to tell you this story shows so much promise, I loved the first 4 chapters and can't wait to read the re-written version! Keep it up!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions when they find out that she is married.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
At least she is not better protected and will have a chance to survive if she gets into the tournament. Hopefully she will expose Moody before he can enter her name this time.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Serves the Dursley's right and maybe now Severus will stop treating her so terribly. Will she still be entered into the tournament and have to compete or will her new name and husband be able to protect her.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well that was a bit quick on Crocodile's part, how does he know that she will be happy with him?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
cant wait to see what you do with it!
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I like so much!

TT-TT
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
This is so good... I can't wait for the re-write. If you want help let me know... I like it and think you should have another one where it is Luffy or write another with Ace finds her...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
You going to rewrite it...?!

I hope it would be more Fantastic, then! Because, this already entertaining! XD

How old Selena, by the way? 16?

Because it look awesome Age Gap difference! I love Age Gap Couple!

Please make the relationship between Crocodile and Selena more fluffy and loving! More hug and forehead kiss! XD
Real kiss too would be great!
Croco is First in real thing, right? Well.. I hope so.

Who's immortal beside Crocodile and his crew? Or they're the only one!?
(It would be amusing if he bumped into young/teen Straw Hat. After all, Croco relationship with Luffy was half2 but he did saved Luffy once! I'm sure Jimbei told Luffy that...)

Would be amusing if Selena meet Bon-chan...! You said Bon-chan reborn after all... ;))

Please Update all of it! Yosh!
kinabab chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Luve this story. Can't wait for the rewrite
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
ok cool Look forward v\to the re-write!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Read the summary and i am confused how cancer you be besten to death and left to die If you are "beaten to death" dosent that mean you are dead so ergo cant be left to die for you are allready dead?
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I really like this idea, it's a wonderful read so far. Hope you continue : )
nyeh chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
blink reread blink again reread just to make sure is being read correctly ...suuuuuuuuuuulk...
I reeeeeeally hope this fic doesn't wind up like many others I followed when their respective authors decided to rewrite...ie. never post the rewritten version...