Reviews for The Familiar Dragon
KingLuxion chapter 9 . 4/29
Damn, those must be SOME story ideas for you to forget this in TWO YEARS! (subtle jab is subtle)
G chapter 5 . 4/15
Hmmm, I've read the original story; however I find Gohan far more fitting than Saito... I mean jeez how much of an overconfident weakling could he be. The story so far is eh, but that's only because it hasn't really deviated from the original as of yet (read to chapter 5 as of this review); however if you begin to deviate from the original storyline making it your own then it could be amazing Gohan's reactions are similar to Saito's, but unlike Saito's it makes perfect sense for Gohan to do what he does as he has both strength of mind and just sheer power to do so.
Have Gohan train siesta.
I
Write more chapters
Write another chapter please?
Write another chapter
Make a new chapter already!
mdhunter111 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Great story! Please continue! Looking forward to next chapter! Anyways, i have a few suggestions for this story: #1 have Gohan start training again; #2 give Gohan a harem that includes Siesta, Henrietta, Tiffania, and Kirche; #3 give Gohan some powerful enemies to fight, like Broly, Hatchiyak, as well as some OC villians; #4 have Gohan meet some deity similar to the Supreme Kai who'll perform the Unlock ceremony on him like Elder Kai did in DBZ, giving him his mystic form, then have him fight a very powerful and ancient villain, similar to Buu and Janemba; #5 if at all possible, have Mystic Gohan become a SSJ God and battle a God of Destruction in order to save the FoZ planet from being destroyed.
Here are some ideas I came up with; if they inspire you in any way then I'm glad. Anyways, please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Please Do More
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Good story
Keep on going
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
i love derflinger best sword ever
Pizzadude5665 chapter 6 . 12/9/2013