Reviews for Sorrow Found Me When I Was Young
I love it.
terra slug chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice this sweetie.
terra slug chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved it.I was sad when I read story must go on.
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I LOVED IT! i died and had a fangirl attack when i saw that part on youtube, and now that u wrote this, i will always think thats what going through soras head as roxas is talking with him X)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Good lord, I so spolied myself for DDD, but I can't bring myself to care! I watched this scene on Youtube, too, so I'm just killing myself with spoilers! XD; Anyways, this was so beautifully written and so heartfelt and you explained it so amazingly! How Roxas is Sora, but he could be another person too and he chose to let Sora be his own person. It's so hard to word, even wrap your head around, but you explained flawlessly. ;w;
Sylbrora Skye Rose chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
luved it :') it was so good it made me cry when I read it. good job
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I loved this scene in Dream Drop Distance. Roxas is one of my favorite characters, and now Sora knows all that he went through. After seeing those memories, I think that Sora will redouble his efforts to save Roxas, Xion, and everyone else.
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
finally someone is making a fic from that scene T_T

so sweet and sad at the same time. you've done a good job! (though I expected to see a bit more fanfic part XD well, but still good XD)

BTW, I believe there maybe a translation mistake from the youtube one. Instead "I thought I'd be okay, being you.", it shouold be "I'm glad I meet you but...". Well, don't know how they gonna translate it in English version. the whole Soroku conversation in DDD is supposed to be confusing and mind-fucking XD