Reviews for I Hear Talk?
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they didn't allow Gates to come between them!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I loved Javi and Lanie together! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that things worked out for Kate and Rick! I hope everything works out with Gates!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad they sorted their misunderstanding out! They are so cute together!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! How will Castle react to the fact that Kate heard him after all?
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Very intense and emotional! I hope they sort everything out! They belong together!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked Bones and Kate's conversation! I hope everything works out between Kate and Rick and that they get out of the elevator safely!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! Poor Castle! That has to be so hard, constantly feeling like he's responsible for what happened to Kate! I hope everything works out! Can Kate stop him?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Bones was so in character! I hope everything works out!
ParisNeverEnded chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
aww that was so sweet! I really did like it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Great story! Loved it! I liked how you ended it as well.
Angels-heart1 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter, loved it.
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to read more.
CaskettShipper1998 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012