Reviews for Forgotten Mother
raccoon-eyeliner chapter 15 . 2/23
So...do you plan to continue this?
Nightingale0708 chapter 15 . 1/30
Oh wow. Really interested in this! Can't wait for the next chapter
OneWhoLikesFood chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
WHY ARE YOUR CHAPTERS SO GOD DAMN SHORT?!
Versa Deveraux chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awesome
fifespice chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
love it so different
Ilvhstry chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Ooooh dramatic ending with a letter! Nice work!
Ilvhstry chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
This chapter was very eventful. Is it wrong that I laughed when Bella said, "Oh, SHIT!"?
Ilvhstry chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
So far a great fanfic, but the bit about her holding the cat after she killed it reminded me a bit of Al...I guess that just means that I'm obsessed? Yeah, probably...
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Awesome story. Could of been fit in two or three chapters.
Saissister chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
awesome
Abbi chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Yay she resisted and nobody died, I swear I thought Bellatrix was gonna die. I love this story far too much I'm so sad its ending!
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Hey I have a question. Why the HECK didn't Bella point out that the prophecy shouldn't even involve Harry despite what happened between Harry and Voldemort when Harry was a baby? I mean Voldemort only went after the Potters, and probably would have gone after the Longbottoms next, because the prophecy called for the destined child who would beat him to be BORN to parents who thrice defied him as the seventh month ends.

Even if she herself doesn't know the exact wording of the prophecy that led Voldemort to go after baby Harry and his adopted parents, she should point out that since Harry wasn't BORN to the Potters, but was ADOPTED. As the son of Voldemorts most LOYAL followers who's NEVER betrayed or defied him in the years since joining the Death Munchers, other than Bella hiding the fact that her and Rodophulus' son was still alive, even Voldemort should STOP and THINK about the implications on the prophecy.

Harry Lestrange-Potter just happened to be with the wrong family at the wrong time when the prophecy was made, but still the fact that the prophecy calls for certain things that no longer apply to Harry now that his real birthright has been revealed by is snakeface going to start thinking that Bella and Roddy have secretly been betraying him all this time, thanks to Bella hiding their son from him.
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Will you explain why Sirius acted like that he was raised in that family and had a better shot because he was a guy and he knows it. He also knows things got worse when Adronmeda ran off with Ted Tonks and had N. Tonks
anthony37 chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Good chapter.

Albus must be shocked to learn Bellatrix is Harrys mother in fact I wonder how his freinds are going to take it.

The order to teh phoenix are also going to be shocked too when they learn the truth.

I wonder if lucius will tell Nacrissa that Haryr Potter is in fact her nephew. No offence but I could see Nacrissa secrectly looking to keep Harry safe
Rainbow2007 chapter 15 . 5/21/2012