Reviews for Red Eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
whats the name of the sequel
JustaPhantom chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
HA! Got ya! 2 things, 1) Tucker and Jazz were part of Danny's obsession is just that Sam was the biggest part. Also what about his parents? 2) They're American they wouldn't say 'loo'

Thank you for listening to a phan's rant
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Every SINGLE time I come back to this story... it just gets BETTER!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Hello! I know it's been years since you wrote this story, but I noted your worries about finding a place if you get deleted from FanFiction for some crazy reason, or if FanFiction goes the way of MySpace. I checked out your profile, and saw that you didn't have an ao3 account. If you know of ArchiveOfOurOwn (ao3) and don't want to get an account, that's fine. But if you don't know of it, it's a pretty great website where people post fan fiction, and it's gotten pretty big. It also has a wide variety of features that FanFiction doesn't have - multiple fonts in your stories, inserting images and links into your stories, tags for your stories, and far better mechanisms for searching and sorting through stories. Tags allow you to have more than two fandoms in a crossover, note which characters are in your story, put content warnings and trigger warnings up if you choose, all sorts of things. If you're still looking for a site, I'd recommend checking out ArchiveOfOurOwn.

Also, on the chapter: I'm rereading this, and I can't believe I forgot about Dani! I don't remember a thing regarding Dani and CADMUS - and no wonder Superboy's freaking out! There are so many parallels between his situation and Dani's circumstances. It can't be easy, being a clone created to be someone else's puppet, with one of the people you could consider a father being an evil fruitloop or outright rejecting you.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Well obviously you didn't get deleted, but just so you know, another fan fic site is Archive of Our Own.
socialgirl378 chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
You know, despite the spelling, sentance, and grammar errors this story has, it does have a very good plot, and I'm glad the ending's happy. I'll probably check out the sequel soon.
SpiderPhantom chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Erm... Cool take on Danielle being a mix of Sam and Danny (like how Superboy is a mix of Lex and Superman) but I don't think cloning works that way.
Cloning only requires one cell (like a skin cell, or, from your idea, a hair cell) and an unfertilized human egg. If Vlad accidentally took both Danny and Sam's hair, he would only require one cell so the cell would end up being either Sam or Danny's, not a mixture of both. The only way Dani would be a mix of Danny and Sam is if Vlad purposefully spliced the DNA together, or somehow got an unfertilized egg from Sam (ew) and fuzed it with Danny's cell.
Again: cool idea, but it doesn't really work that way.
Anyways, I enjoy the story (I'm on the sequel, blue eyes, right now). Keep up the awesome work
Dratias chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
I LOVED READING THIS! Dude, incredible story. Fantastic job on it! 10/10 imho.
beazlerat chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
OH MY GOSH i loved it! you are really good, and i cant wait to (hopefully) meet Sam again! And i loved that Dani called Danny daddy, so cute! i will be reading the sequel, you can count on it.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
All i have to say about this story is...Daaaaaammmmmn. (O O)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH BATMAN!
Itharax chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
LOVE IT!
sammansonrepilica chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Great story I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
Question though where's Sam is she really coming back? She was always my favorite dp character I look forward to seeing your portrayal of her
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
oh man do i hope the winner is Sam or /villainess./

drama to the max