Reviews for Red Eyes
socialgirl378 chapter 10 . 6/13
You know, despite the spelling, sentance, and grammar errors this story has, it does have a very good plot, and I'm glad the ending's happy. I'll probably check out the sequel soon.
SpiderPhantom chapter 5 . 3/16
Erm... Cool take on Danielle being a mix of Sam and Danny (like how Superboy is a mix of Lex and Superman) but I don't think cloning works that way.
Cloning only requires one cell (like a skin cell, or, from your idea, a hair cell) and an unfertilized human egg. If Vlad accidentally took both Danny and Sam's hair, he would only require one cell so the cell would end up being either Sam or Danny's, not a mixture of both. The only way Dani would be a mix of Danny and Sam is if Vlad purposefully spliced the DNA together, or somehow got an unfertilized egg from Sam (ew) and fuzed it with Danny's cell.
Again: cool idea, but it doesn't really work that way.
Anyways, I enjoy the story (I'm on the sequel, blue eyes, right now). Keep up the awesome work
Dratias chapter 10 . 3/2
I LOVED READING THIS! Dude, incredible story. Fantastic job on it! 10/10 imho.
beazlerat chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
OH MY GOSH i loved it! you are really good, and i cant wait to (hopefully) meet Sam again! And i loved that Dani called Danny daddy, so cute! i will be reading the sequel, you can count on it.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
All i have to say about this story is...Daaaaaammmmmn. (O O)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH BATMAN!
Itharax chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
LOVE IT!
sammansonrepilica chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Great story I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
Question though where's Sam is she really coming back? She was always my favorite dp character I look forward to seeing your portrayal of her
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
oh man do i hope the winner is Sam or /villainess./

drama to the max
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
ooooooooooooOOoOoOoOoO

im intrigued
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Can't wait to see Danny put the hurt on vlad like he did in maternal instincts great chapter I loved it
sammansonrepilica chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I love ember and skulker you made this story even better by including them great chapter I love how you had spectra feed off robin he has a lot of misery and pain inside of him
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Another amazing chapter I'm loving the action glad to see dani in this she's very underated she's such a kickass character can't wait to read on
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Poor Danny at least sam is somehow alive unless your bringing her back as a ghost either way great chapter can't wait to read on.
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Yay dani is in this story I loved her in the series too bad she didn't appear more anyway great chapter I hope sam enters soon so she can break vlad's control on Danny