Reviews for Demons Run
Brinohms chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Great chapter!
Tyla chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
You have a severe addiction to causing poor baby Reid as much pain as possible
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Marriage! What an excellent sequel - I saw another sequel so I'm quickly running to read! Thanks:-)
Gone For Good Angels chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Oh my holy God! NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! There ain't enough aww in the world! *Glomps Spencer and Derek* my babies! You're gonna be so cute married!
Gone For Good Angels chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
HOLY CRAP! Oooooo how intriguing!
polyvora chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Can someone link me to the sequel to this?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
OMG! you brought back GIDEON! I love him and miss him sooooo.
WolfeReid chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
OMFG F*ck yeah! Gideon!

knock some sense into Reid! Please!
WolfeReid chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Reid can't catch a break! With Brian kidnapping him, him loosing his memory, the whole thing with Robert (shutters) and now hes using. *emotionally drained* *sighed* But i shall keep going!
WolfeReid chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OK which one is the very first installment ? :(

i feel so lost and stupid . (i didn't read this but i saw it says 11th installment...mehhhhhhhhh)
Esstell chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This fic is so good so far! I'll definitely keep reading. :)
tpring2tpring2 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
great story
lilfiftyfour chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
I've read this series from the beginning but recently had to delete all my author alerts as I had so many I couldn't keep track of who was who and which authors I still actively read. Coming back several months later I of course found you again and was able to read Demon's Run in its entirety and was happy to know I was only 1 story behind. Anyway, I wanted to let you know how much I truly enjoy each one of your M/R stories and I look forward to updates as much as I look forward to new episodes! Keep up the wonderful work!
Self-rightous.Suicide chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Omgomgomg! I can not believe they have only dated a year and all of this has happened. I can't believe Morgan proposed! Aaaahhhhh! I did not see that coming. Once I got over my initial excitement I real
Palmer Blu chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This story was absolutely amazing! This series is absolutely amazing! I just spent the last three days reading every story in this series. I love how it is emotional and romantic and scary all in one place. Thank you for sharing a brilliant story and I can't wait to read the next story.

P.S. I am going to add your series to my Community, "Morgan and His Pretty Boy" because these stories deserved to be added!

Palmer Blu