Reviews for Acts of Courage
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hi there, Love it. Ger
mi guard chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oh, I loved this story. "... you did save mine." I have no words for that passage. Just great!
hope to read more BB stories from you :)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
beautiful
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
loved it ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome
patbor chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice resolve for both of them. Good job.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Congrats on your tenth story. The Blue Bloods fandom is very lucky to have you!

I was so excited to see another Renzulli story from you. Everything you write for and about him is 100% canon in my head now, lol. :)

"He didn't have as much decoration as some, but he didn't do the job for honors, after all." Such a great line; it really captures Renzulli.

What a wonderful exploration of Renzulli's feelings about the Honorable Mention medal. Oh man, when he was thinking about how shamed he was, I was so saddened (because I, like Jamie, know he really did do something honorable). I am so glad you showed us a snapshot of Renzulli and Jamie's first day back on patrol together. Jamie's awesome at reading his partner. I'm thrilled that he did not allow Renzulli to shy away from talking about the commendation.

"You didn't save the baby's life. But, y'know... you did save mine." Yes. I'm glad that Renzulli grasps this and realizes that he can wear the medal with pride for this very reason. *squishes Renzulli*

Loved this, from start to finish.
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well done and very in character. Love Renzulli and how you painted him.
blueoctober chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I was sooooo excited to see another story of yours posted. As always, it's wonderfully written. I can't believe this is your 10th! Where did the time go? Congrats on that achievement. :) Really liked this latest story. I haven't read one that I haven't liked yet. No pressure... :P Absolutely loved the banter between Jamie and Renzulli. Love the idea of Renzulli thinking of the medal being for saving his partner's life. Can totally see that happening on the show, though I'm sure he'll still be a bit bitter about Jamie not telling him about his undercover assignment for a while. As always keep up the great work and take care! Can't wait to see what you post next and tomorrow's episode!
accounting professional chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Good story. I loved the interaction between Tony and Jamie. I loved how Jamie said that you saved me. Please continue writing stories about Jamie.
Estelwen Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great story! It made me smile. :-) I really like what Jamie said to Renzulli about how he should think about the medal - changing his shame into pride.
HumanEmotion chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It's nice to see an interpretation of what Renzulli would think about the medal (though I was glad in the show that Jamie got one too, even if he can't wear it), because he definitely deserves one, too! :)

Nice work! :)
lizard971 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love your stories.

I love that you focus on Jamie or things linked to him.

I love that you chose to write this story focusing on Renzulli, though. Poor Dude is being such a good sport all the time, he deserved to have his story!

And I can't tell you enough how much I loved how you twisted this whole saving a life thing around. Until the last moment, I was replaying the scene in my head where Renz goes back in the building to grab the baby from Jamie and I was all: wait... Jamie was already almost out, Renz didn't actually save his life or anything. THEN it hit me! Actually no, you hit me with it. It took you spelling it for me to get it. I know, it's sad. It's late & that's my excuse!

Anyhow. This story is great and although there was no hurt, it did enjoy it very much. You did a real good job!

Congrats on the 10th story, and here's to many more! Cheers!

Lizz.
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Another fantastic story! I love seeing Renzuli's thoughts and feelings on having to take credit for saving the child.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
3! This is wonderful. It's a nice insight into the partnership between Jamie and Renzulli, and how Renzulli feels about wearing a medal he didn't deserve, and then the medal becomes something more, something he wears for his partner. Amazing.

I could see a scene like this happening on the show. Well done!