Reviews for The Damages We Keep
discordchick chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm not a C/C person, so I tried to ignore that lol, but WOW was this story good! :)
olimpia chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
agh seriously terrific writing, I can never get overhow much I love your fics! You write clint so well, theres this perfect balance of badassery,ninja skill, and flaw in him that makes it soo believable!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ooooh, that last line gave a lovely mental picture :).

Nice look inside the head of a 'human' hero who has to work alongside 'super' heroes.
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story is a lot of fun. It makes sense how he fell into his acts, and I really like how you tied it up.

Thanks for writing!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm always a bit sad when your stories end. Not that the endings are poorly done - but just that I enjoy readign them so much!

Another great fic!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Interesting fic!

Caity :)
midknightmist chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love this story. Thanks for sharing.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awe, what a cool fic. Loved the dynamics with Clint and Coulson and the Avengers. Although I had missed at the beginning that it was pre-slash, so I was positively surprised at the end. Yay. :)
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You made me cry... twice! This was just beautiful and horrible at the same time. I could so easily understand how he thought and what he did, and the way it developed, it was just... gah. LOVE. (Only thing would be that I wished Bruce had more to say when they saw him when he woke up, I really think he could have had some interesting input, but I also the way you made it really clear that Cap it the boss, and Tony is, well, Tony.) I even started to like the doctor... really, this was great!

McIzz
Black.as.Gold chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I just wanted to say that I have read all 3 (multiple times...)of your avengers fanfics, and I'm just dying for a 4th! Yours are my favorite by far! I can't say how much I hope to see some more - Maybe a continuation of A Mans Life? I was actually surprised by that one, I didn't know if I would like the cross over, but I figured your others were so good, it had to be alright! And now I'm not sure which my favorite of the three is! :) I'm rambling now... Anyways, thanks for the great stories you've written and I can't wait to see some more!

Cheers

Black as Gold
am chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
THIS WAS EFFING PERFECT. honestly one of the best avengers fics i've had the pleasure of reading. you are a brilliant writer and i hope to read more of your stories in the future! thank you for posting this :)
pinbot chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I just discovered all of your Avengers fic and love it to death!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
There are not enough reviews for this epic story! I loved the whole thing, it was very well thought out and left things at a mystery for the reader. I would like a sequel...hehe Just saying. I don't really get the Clint/Phil thing...honestly, but I'm okay with how you wrote it. It wasn't too much to be annoying, which is what I like. I'm more here for the action/hurt/comfort anyway. Thanks for your story!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is so the fic I had been wanting, but didn't know it! I've watched the movie twice, as I don't read comics, and have been fascinated by Clint Barton. I am in awe of how he manages to keep up with super beings while being a mere mortal. Natasha is a girl so she already has super powers ;) I LOVE this story for it's length (thank you!) but mostly for the pang of pain in my chest as I read the sad parts :( When a fic is fun to read but affects me physically and emotionally, then it's over the top!
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved how Clint just kind of slipped and started snowballing and how it was all the little comments and this was awesome. Nice job!