Reviews for Edge of Leaving
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is seriously heartbreaking but so compelling I had to stay with it.

I think the true test of a story is when it is memorable. It is a place we want to visit again like an old friend. I'm sure I will read this again.

It broke my heart that Rick would not say goodbye. Life will go on for Kate but it won't ever be the same.

I'm also looking forward to a happier result on the show. Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow. That hurt. That really, really hurt to read. I feel like my heart was broken too. I just hope that it wouldn't be that easy for him to walk away from her, especially if she's crying like that. She never cries so he would have to know that she's seriously hurt and broken. Ugh, just no. This better never happen on the show. I'll die.
FromParis chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is amazingly intensely powerfully heartbreaking but God isn't it what Love is after all?

I love your writting and read everything you author.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Talk about emotions bubbling to the surface. Very well written
Scully223 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow. That was heartbreakingly amazing. So sad that her walls are right back up after spending so much time breaking them down. This was actually really hard for me to read because Kate is my inspirationm for breaking down my own walls and this just gave me an anxiety attack based on what can happen if you are successful. I love that she has her brothers in arms with her at the end. They are family and will stand by her.

So great. I love your writing- can't wait to see what you post next!

KBecks
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I hate this. Haha no I don't, this is absolutely amazingly written and probably rather possible, but... my heart! Very very good though.
Dmarx chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I completely understand what you said in your AN...sometimes it just has to happen this way. Sad as it may be, you did an amazing job with this. It's heartbreaking to see them fall apart like this, but sometimes that just happens and this was a tragically beautiful rendition of that scenario.

Thanks for sharing.

Diana
champagne-and-razor-blades chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Accckkkk, my heart. This was so heartbreaking, but what's even more painful is that I could actually see this happening.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh, my. I usually love happy fics, but this is so... realistic? If they wanted to tease with us, this could so be in the show.

Love it!

How she didn't want to be the one breaking it apart, how she didn't want to be the one saying goodbye...
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Heartbreaking, but still very good
airbefore chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was a knife to the gut in the loveliest of ways. Excellent.