Reviews for It's Okay Now
axl170 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous... you really get us inside Blaine's head and show us all his fear and vulnerability, the roots of the insecurity that drives him into a vicious cycle of self hurt and injury. But at the same time, you show us how much Kurt is his rock, the one person he can rely on to love him and not leave him. I just love how their lovemaking symbolizes Kurt sealing this deal with him, promising that he will never leave Blaine and will always hold him close until it's OK again, no matter who else might hurt Blaine.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Go ahead, rip my heart out, I don't need it... This was lovely, and heartbreaking, and then so touching. I got klaine angst and comfort and imperfect perfection. Also, you had something that I am a huge(!) fan of the whole Mike/Blaine friendship. The idea of Blaine being that alone and hurting himself, and worse, just beaks my heart. Plus it makes me want to punch Cooper in the face for being a horrible big brother. But now Kurt is going to be there for him, forever. Bottom line, I really loved this fiction, a lot. :)
EllenViF chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well... thank you... Now this chapter will have a whole new meaning, as if it wasn't heartbreaking enough before... my heart! my creys! my soul!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Poor Blaine :( 3
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Why have I been crying when I read Klaine fics? Because they're too good like this one! I love the balance of angst and romance! Great writing, it's so full of emotions! I can't wait to read more Klaine fics from you! Amazing fic and job!
GleekMom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I am so glad I waited to read this until after my chapter but sometimes it floors me how much you and I think alike.

seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my god. This is everything I ever wanted in relation to the episode.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful as always.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
absolutely mindblowingly perfect. these are totally my headcanons. and you got the emotion so right, and kurt;s reaction, and just everything. a masterpiece.
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
My babies, this fic is so emotionnal, a way to cry thanks dear author.

I hate Murphy to make Blaine a junior, stupid decision ever. They would quit together happy without drama but Murphy is the drama queer isn't it ?
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This episode brought so many feels.

I just...yeah. I'm not sure how to describe my emotions regarding that episode.

I LOVED the whole Bike friendship! I honestly think Klaine and Tike should interact more often, because I think both couples are just perfect for each other and also just made to be friends. :)

Poor Blaine though... :'C
hpss2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm sorry but one of the biggest things that bothered in this story was the description of some scenes. This is a flame but rather a review that will hopefully help your writing.

"He'd been punching at the goddamn bag but it wasn't enough and he couldn't understand why his fists weren't connecting properly until he realized he couldn't see because he was crying so much. So he'd slumped to the ground..." This description is unrealistic. How could he possibly not know he was crying? I know he was emotional, but I have to suspend my disbelief very hard in order to believe he didin't know he was crying.

"Was crying into his lap and biting down on his hands..." The visual you receive from this line is also unrealistic. Particularly the action of Kurt "bitting down his hand". I think I know what you meant but taking this as it is described word for word it gives you an odd image that takes you out of the story.

Also, the characters cried an unrealistic amount of times. Kurt was fine since he only cried once and almost cried once while Blaine cried a total of five times and almost cried three times. I know this is an angst fic with Blaine dealing with self-harm but since this a one shot it is a little too many tears for 5000 words.

Again, this is not a flame. I generally think you write well, just need to fine tune things. I hope you don't take this review/critique to harshly and that it helps.
silverfox0433 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I just

#pathetic whine

I have no words.

I'll get back to you when I've figured out how to put my heart *back* into my chest.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was so awesome. I really wanted to read something like it and it's just totally perfect in every aspect. The way he ends up telling Kurt and how understanding Kurt is was just amazing. I love the way you wrote their conversation and how you show that Kurt was caught up in New York and though he didn't notice before, he knows now. The incorporation of Mike and how you don't rewrite anything from the show and the kind of ashamed way Blaine talks about the self-harm were all just fantastic. And I can't even describe how lovely the end was-ahhhgg so much love. Great writing :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
HA! That last line was SO ME! I get lost in my own head WAY too much. But yeah, wow, this fic- O.O- GOOD GRACIOUS! THE BLAINGST! Just when I thought this episode couldn't get any angstier, you go and write something like this. I can see why you did though, because I think Blaine over-reacted to Kurt's thing with Chandler a little bit, and I think it's because he has some SERIOUS abandonment issues- it's easy to see him being abandoned by his dad because we know for a fact that Blaine envies Kurt's relationship with his father. We ALSO know for a fact that Blaine felt abandoned and under-appreciated by Cooper. So when you wrote this scenario about how bad things really got, I couldn't help but TOTALLY picture that happening. But I also TOTALLY agree with Mike- Kurt and Blaine are SOLID, and they can make it through anything. )

Great fic! I especially love the emotional sex at the end. I have SUCH a weakness for that! xD